• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lookie, lookie, Miss Cookie. Are these the shoes Pig wore in his vandalism video?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!!!View attachment 23395
BUT IS PATRICK WEARING THE SAME SHOES AS THE VANDAL HERE?
View attachment 23392
christ pat..

a675fa554fe3fb57ace09f79cef84703.png

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Skechers are for poor people and children. Nothing wrong with being either of those things unless you’re LARPing as a hundred-thousandaire (or Paul Weimer is photographing you)
Also older folks. My parents are mid-sixties and they and their friends are fiercely loyal to Skechers. Mind you my origins are as white trash as Patso Tomlinson, so those shoes are the redneck white New Balances. COMP’D!

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
It became obvious when someone asked him about the non-response to the security light, and Patrick answered that the stlaker had vandalized his back yard so much, the stlaker was used to the security light. Then correcting the stlaker that it was a pen light, not a flash light used in the crime.

I seriously wish someone would go after him for falsifying evidence, any jury could see this is a clear setup and send him to prison.

Forum Clout
I'M ONLY MAKING OBSERVATIONS AND ASKING QUESTIONS!!!
WasItYouFatBoy.jpg

BUT DID YOU NOTICE HOW PATRICK AND THE VANDAL BOTH WEAR SHORT SLEEVED SHIRTS OVER LONG SLEEVED SHIRTS? DIDN'T THE ALLEGED VANDALISM OCCUR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT DURING WINTER? WOULDN'T THE VANDAL BE WEARING SOME SORT OF THERMITE COAT TO KEEP WARM? THEY ALSO SEEM TO WEAR THE SAME STYLE OF JEANS
fce869f79e2ffd30c1ff0a7cf9fb9170.jpg