• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lookie, lookie, Miss Cookie. Are these the shoes Pig wore in his vandalism video?

G

Fawk yeah, CC! I knew you were #NotAFaggot
Better than that 3 kids of mine and me are also still quarantined from our return last week, 14 days. We ignore it, but sending them to school I always wonder if they have notified public health. I get calls and they ask if we've been out and I'm like "nope", meanwhile the kids are in school lol. These faggots are insane.

Forum Clout
IMG_20220127_235116.jpg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
HAHA HOLY SHITTTT you can see the white so perfectly.

also Pat you stupid rube, it’s a rip off of adidas design that are extremely comfortable. They were approved upon with the addition of the “boost” sole put in yeezys. go buy a pair since you like pandering to jigs. (And because they’re genuinely like walking on clouds”

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
he got a friend or relative

Not a chance everybody hates Pedo Patrick S Tomlinson.

Only other person would be a linebacker built pale drunk with elf ears and cheap white sunglasses on its head. But my guess is she hates her piggy baby "husband" and ignores him besides the brotherly pictures she takes with him so they can keep their caretaker gig.