• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lonely Rick

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Notice how pat never thanked his fans for stopping by. These events usually are good for a weeks worth posting content for pat. Outside of him announcing when he will be "signing"books he hasnt posted anything about it, no bar food, no picture of beer, no pictures drinking with fellow dorks, no pictures of the local sights. He flew all the way to DC to sit by himself at a table then go home.
I noticed that too, no fake “great meeting fans today” or smug photo of someone holding his book with “another satisfied customer” tweets. Just silence from the pig. I wonder if they had a talk with him before the signing about the lawsuit and how much negative attention he brings and would be best if he stopped attending the event.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I noticed that too, no fake “great meeting fans today” or smug photo of someone holding his book with “another satisfied customer” tweets. Just silence from the pig. I wonder if they had a talk with him before the signing about the lawsuit and how much negative attention he brings and would be best if he stopped attending the event.
They gave him the scarlet letter treatment

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Bw3XhSw.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Niki: " How was your trip"

Fat: " It was great, had a line going out the door. Sold all of my books. Made some new contacts. There might be a movie deal in the works. Got a lot of irons in the fire."

( walks into the bathroom and ugly cries)
niki asks tyrone to fuck her harder so his balls slapping against her drowns out his pathetic caterwauling