Lolsuit john doe list

medium wyzzz

I went through all the links in the court docs at the time to figure out all the John Does and still have this saved in my notes. Pretty sure it just linked to Pat's ED article as far as I can remember. You can get the court docs from the stickied courthouse movie thread if you're curious.
Ok. It's still up though. I restored some of the images, but not all of them, so someone has to get the rest of them.

Snake

Bunch of other brothamen got mentioned in the suit but weren't official John Does. Most of this is from Brinton's emails with quasi's lawyers, if I remember right. I included the dual John Doe #32's too. How does a lawyer with an alcohol based degree misspell @Guinness525 multiple times? Vurry unprofessional.

How the fuck did this not happen without God forcing it into existence for our own amusement?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
He has @Twatsmash on there for just writing to Pat that he should kill himself and die fat about it. On here. He didn't even send it directly to Pat and he still tried to Sue him for it. What a faggot. HEY, PAT! YOUR BOOKS SUCK AND YOUR WIFE IS UGLY & BOXY. KILL YOURSELF.
Right? And I kept getting mentioned in the emails with Brinton too as if I was a Doe of importance.

I’m also FatSlobinson from Twitter which is weird because that account blocked Pat instantly and never interacted with him directly while Pat absolutely hated my JimBoreton Twitter and that didn’t even get included.