Lolsuit john doe list

Bunch of other brothamen got mentioned in the suit but weren't official John Does. Most of this is from Brinton's emails with quasi's lawyers, if I remember right. I included the dual John Doe #32's too. How does a lawyer with an alcohol based degree misspell @Guinness525 multiple times? Vurry unprofessional.

So was I a John Doe or not? I'm listed in their emails, but I guess I wasn't fawkin important enough to get a numbah. Fawkin lawsuit passed me by.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Hey pat you know what's really funny about your faggoty lawsuit? And me being listed twice? I'm a real life criminal. I commit crimes. I move coke all over Oregon. I'm like the nice middle man, just a little bit brown, white people trust me and black people like me. I can say all this comfortably because you will never find me (1488) haha get it? Fat faggot.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
When was this?
Was that the site itself or a dudes name?
I went through all the links in the court docs at the time to figure out all the John Does and still have this saved in my notes. Pretty sure it just linked to Pat's ED article as far as I can remember. You can get the court docs from the stickied courthouse movie thread if you're curious.