• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Listening to Bill Burr defending this awful George Carlin special from 2005 is annoying.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
I’m a cyber stlaker, an anonymous user. A “member online”, even when I’m Off Topic. I’m a brother man who’s a friend of the show. Not a Brother Joe, but a John Doe who’s an aspiring John Snyder. A real pest for the ages. I’m a ball-buster but a rib-giver. I’m Team Opie and Team Fez. I’m a Norm fan and a Mel fan. I’ve been doxxed but not cancelled. Trolled but not swatted. I’m on reddit’s most toxic list. I’m on MPD’s most wanted list. I want justice for Bernell and a platform for Dan. I’m reporting a tweet but reporting to Putin. I’m watching the clock and waiting for the knock. I’m a modern fag.

Snake

Forum Clout
Just imagine this in a high pitch Carlin voice: "And so you have these White business pieces of shit in the suburbs with their small dick SUVs and fancy fucking ice cream flavors like obese primate!!!".
I know he's not a boomer as he's silent generation, but his entire persona from what most people know him as was built around boomer guilt. He came from money and white picket fences and wanted none of that for everyone that came after.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Worm crying that he can't make fun of Islam and then lecturing the audience about what you can't say instead of just saying something horrible and refusing to apologize is several levels below Carlin. Carlin was about to release a 9/11 special where he said he liked it when more people die. More balls than faux-Warmonger Worm.
I kind of like it when a lotta people die.

And it's even crazier- it wasn't a 9/11 special (it wasn't set to be released on 9/11). The set was recorded in Vegas on September 9th and 10th- and obviously 9/11 happened the next day. He even mentioned Bin Laden and an exploding airplane in the bit (black majik- sick shit).

"Carlin performed at the MGM Grand Las Vegas on the nights of September 9 and 10, 2001. In the set's 10-minute closer, "Uncle Dave", Carlin explains why he likes "big, fatal disasters with lots of dead people", asking: "Y'know what's the best thing I can hear on television? 'We interrupt this program' ... y'know the worst thing I can hear? 'No one was hurt' ... I'm always rooting for a really high death toll, that's why I like natural disasters." He goes on to list the pros and cons of various natural disasters, culminating in a doomsday scenario in which Earth collapses and "trillions" of disgruntled "Uncle Daves" everywhere are finally happy. An earlier joke in the set includes reference to Osama bin Laden and an exploding airplane."

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Kind of related- I was looking to see if any Carlin specials were available on Tidal (answer is no). But I did get a kick out of what Tidal considered "similar artists." I didn't know Gallagher had gotten so edgy-

Screenshot_20230512_010837_TIDAL.jpg

Screenshot_20230512_010905_TIDAL.jpg

Screenshot_20230512_010809_TIDAL.jpg

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I’m a cyber stlaker, an anonymous user. A “member online”, even when I’m Off Topic. I’m a brother man who’s a friend of the show. Not a Brother Joe, but a John Doe who’s an aspiring John Snyder. A real pest for the ages. I’m a ball-buster but a rib-giver. I’m Team Opie and Team Fez. I’m a Norm fan and a Mel fan. I’ve been doxxed but not cancelled. Trolled but not swatted. I’m on reddit’s most toxic list. I’m on MPD’s most wanted list. I want justice for Bernell and a platform for Dan. I’m reporting a tweet but reporting to Putin. I’m watching the clock and waiting for the knock. I’m a modern fag.