• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let’s say nice things about each other

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
ONA Forums supersedes every O&A site ever made. When we have dry spells, they're fawking brutal. Not gonna lie to you and act like it's always peaches and cream. This site can go through weeks or months of dead boring or "boomer" tier stupidity.

However, I've lurked all the big ones. AOL, 4chan/b/, somethingawful, bodybuilding.com, YTMND, eBaums, Newgrounds, Reddit itself... All the little special interest forums... Nothing ever touches ONA. You always deliver and provide when compelled, even-handed and fair -- almost righteous abuse and punishment to well-deserving targets.

When it's good, it's better than anything else. But when it's bad -- Holy heck, do you people know how to bore me to tears sometimes. I have my favorites who I can only remember when I see they've made a new post. I don't carry this shit around with me all day, which makes ending the day going through all the new posts a regular event to look forward to during a hot period like the current lynching of Anthony Cumia.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
ONA Forums supersedes every O&A site ever made. When we have dry spells, they're fawking brutal. Not gonna lie to you and act like it's always peaches and cream. This site can go through weeks or months of dead boring or "boomer" tier stupidity.

However, I've lurked all the big ones. AOL, 4chan/b/, somethingawful, bodybuilding.com, YTMND, eBaums, Newgrounds, Reddit itself... All the little special interest forums... Nothing ever touches ONA. You always deliver and provide when compelled, even-handed and fair -- almost righteous abuse and punishment to well-deserving targets.

When it's good, it's better than anything else. But when it's bad -- Holy heck, do you people know how to bore me to tears sometimes. I have my favorites who I can only remember when I see they've made a new post. I don't carry this shit around with me all day, which makes ending the day going through all the new posts a regular event to look forward to during a hot period like the current lynching of Anthony Cumia.