• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let’s say nice things about each other

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
You consistently make the most gay and faggoty OP posts on this forum

That takes a lot of fortitude, not to care how many people here think you're a complete faggot and continuing on week after week, pretending that it's kayfabe and that it's all in good fun

Seriously, don't take this lightly, you're a giant faggot, genuinely

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

That takes a lot of fortitude, not to care how many people here think you're a complete faggot and continuing on week after week, pretending that it's kayfabe and that it's all in good fun

I'd hate to see what you'd say in an insult thread! You'd totally cheese the guy!

G

I take it as a compliment that most people here dislike me. I would get worried if some of the sociopaths here actually liked me.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Well, that’s not going to stop.
My names Buttfucker and I’m asking you to quit the boy butt, you have a problem man and it’s tearing us all apart. You aren’t the same Patreeky we once knew, all you do now is lounge around in your boxers with stinky fingers. It hurts me to see you like this.