• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let's get this party started

G

Let's brace ourselves for a lot of car crashes and replies with nice ..... , stupid

They will obviously also call to our attention that Dylan is a filthy kike, and we shouldn't enjoy his music.
Dont forget "something something incel something something cripple, brother."

That was beautiful, probably need to listen to it a few more times to truly get it. Not that familar with Dylan only with Highwayu 61 and Blood on the tracks but i love those

[MEDIA=youtube]Ex05XUddWMk[/MEDIA]

Here ya go.

[MEDIA=youtube]L4HW33SgZlM[/MEDIA]

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
One of my favourite albums if not my favourite, what a wise man he was. I would have loved to have meet hime. He;s tuly one of my heroes

hqdefault (11).jpg

E75u2F2WEAQGS4-.jpg

ezgif-1-5c17d26afe.jpg

G

This is now a DEVO party thread
[MEDIA=youtube]u_HH_jher3c[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]MATdf6ggVJc[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]TMk3EjBLQXg[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]Ht9feOUAXV8[/MEDIA]
My personal theme song

[MEDIA=youtube]mtK6pdUKmio[/MEDIA]

This album touches me on a deep emotional level. i can't explain it.
It's a masterpiece. By far the best post-Beatles work from any of them. The only thing that comes close is Plastic Ono Band.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Haha, yeah. Everything is just so FUCKING funny all the time, isn't it? Everything is just one big meatball of a joke. You FUCKS. YOU FUCKING FUCKS.

G

George Harrison could show so much emotion with his guitar playing without showing off, he was the same like Dave Davies. They played truly through their emotions and feelings. Some kind of deeper level. I don't know how to explain it but they touch my soul