• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let's get this party started

G

Fawwwk I’m wasted so my response time is retarded. I edited it to my favorite Dylan song (I go faaaawkin deep wit da Dylan).

Dan, the joke here is that it’s one of Dylan’s more well known songs. I know it’s not Metallica so you wouldn’t get it.

Isn't that the dude from the Strokes? I'm definitely going to listen to more of that. I like what i heard fucking trippy!

G

Thank you, always looking for new vibes, I think i can really sink my teeth into this. Maybe it's because i'm wasted but this really got me.
That song is incredible. I'd listen to a 30 minute version.

G

The Strokes are hit or miss for me, but this one's great. The only song from Angles I even remember.

[MEDIA=youtube]0U_jGVEKr9s[/MEDIA]

G

Cakehorn has tried so many times to get me into Syllvian. i like the music but i just don't feel his voice. PLEASE make me understand it!! I JUST DON"T FEEL IT!
Maybe he's just not your thing, brotherman.

Sylvian is one of my favourite artists, he reaches me deep in my soul.

[MEDIA=youtube]QFAtfEsjgHg[/MEDIA]
I like him a lot. Come to think of it, I think I probably got into him because of you.