• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let's all watch Warriors of Virtue together

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The turtles would win in a fight, Abe. Even being outnumbered.
The fucking Warriors of Virtue can do huge flips through the fucking air and run across water like Crouching Tigers and Hidden fucking Dragons, did you even watch the fucking movie? Do you think a turtle can take out a kangaroo? Take your Corey Feldman turtles and fuck off. I'm not gonna sit here and have the Warriors of Virtue disrespected in my own fucking Warriors of Virtue thread, goddammit. I'm fawkin heatin up. I just punched four holes in my wall, smashed my TV with a chair and kicked a big dent in my garbage can. This is fucking BULLSHIT.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I can't even believe the fucking FILTHY SHIT you motherfuckers are talking about the Warriors of Virtue. I'm going to end up in the fucking psyche ward over this. My entire house is destroyed. THANKS A LOT. FUCK.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
The fucking Warriors of Virtue can do huge flips through the fucking air and run across water like Crouching Tigers and Hidden fucking Dragons, did you even watch the fucking movie? Do you think a turtle can take out a kangaroo? Take your Corey Feldman turtles and fuck off. I'm not gonna sit here and have the Warriors of Virtue disrespected in my own fucking Warriors of Virtue thread, goddammit. I'm fawkin heatin up. I just punched four holes in my wall, smashed my TV with a chair and kicked a big dent in my garbage can. This is fucking BULLSHIT.
IMG_1350.gif

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
You know what the Warriors of Virtue don’t have? A hot piece of ass like April O’Neil.
IMG_2057.jpeg