• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let's all watch Warriors of Virtue together

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Imagine if Brad the jock kid went to Tao instead of Ryan the cripple. He'd be giving all the Warriors of Virtue melvins and shit. Or Chucky the black kid. Any time anything magical happened he'd scream high pitched and run away. Or Ming the chink. He'd slaughter the Warriors of Virtue and eat them.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How come you weren't in this one, T-Bone? You can't say Landau fucked your ass this time, he had nothing to do with it. What gives? This seems like the perfect movie for you to play a wise and peaceful (but still physically intimidating) old master.
I made a lot of enemies at MGM. I want to shoot that lion right in the face.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I had a couple of the action figures. I had the mute retard Yee with the metal ring thing and Yun with the green sword.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Whoa, Yee the silent retard was played by Doug Jones. That's kind of neat. He's easily the most successful actor in this movie.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Did you ever watch the sequel Abe?
I didn't. Ryan the cripple is played by a different kid in it apparently. What that kid looked like and what he aged into is hilarious. He was a handsome kid and he turned into a goofy bug eyed little wop.