Let the mooing begin

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Joseph’s big D-Day trip is coming up TOMORROW. Anyone else looking forward to this blubbering shithead standing on Omaha beach, live-streaming and crying?

0D96562A-469E-42DA-B7ED-29823F1B1EE7.jpeg

I hope this sodomite gets stopped by the French police.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Does Joe have an international driver's license? Is he aware he needs one?

Edit : shit. He doesn't need one in France. My bad.

Do you need that anywhere anymore? I’ve driven in a bunch of different countries and they’ve only ever required my driving licence - a few haven’t even checked that, they are only invalid if you stay over 1 year and require a native one I think.

JebJoh

Joseph’s big D-Day trip is coming up TOMORROW. Anyone else looking forward to this blubbering shithead standing on Omaha beach, live-streaming and crying?

View attachment 192960

I hope this sodomite gets stopped by the French police.
Has anyone been to France and seen the motorcycles they ride over there? I never saw one that Joe could ride comfortably over there. Royal enfield and triumph are the only ones I saw bigger than Vespa type scooters.

Walking around without a guide actually pointing out interesting facts and just aimlessly trying to imagine is about as dumb as you can get. Granted I went as a kid with hardly any ww2 knowledge but being able to ask about the fee remains of the temporary port that the allies built and the Nazi bunkers that were still there put it all in context.

I went to the big American cemetery as seen in saving private Ryan and a few other smaller ones dotted about plus was taken to old buildings with bomb and bullet holes still there to this day. It was really interesting even as a child but Joe is just going to bumble along on his bike just seeing what he can see and guessing

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It’s a weird thing we do in the west, treat the western front as this heroic grand thing when in reality it was unlimited men/supplies/logistics versus children, elderly and whatever reserves they could take from the real war in the east, they hardly had ammunition or weapons.

The Wehrmacht vs the red army was a cataclysmic fight in scale and brutality, it doesn’t even begin to compare to the western front.

It’s a weird thing we do in the west, treat the western front as this heroic grand thing when in reality it was unlimited men/supplies/logistics versus children, elderly and whatever reserves they could take from the real war in the east, they hardly had ammunition or weapons.

The Wehrmacht vs the red army was a cataclysmic fight in scale and brutality, it doesn’t even begin to compare to the western front.
"Weird," is it? Why don't you go to Russia, comrade? You might find a nice group of commie friends and avoid "weird" westerners.