Leslie is out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just this dude's"

it's all of them...all. You included.
Fucking retard. You don't even understand English.

It seems like the decent thing to do would be to leave and never come back. But you won't since you're a giant cunt of a human being. Is it the Islam that makes you such a cunt, or are you that way just on your own? There is something within you that is resistant to any semblance of decent behavior and humility. I'm thinking it's a Muslim thing.

G

Fucking retard. You don't even understand English.

It seems like the decent thing to do would be to leave and never come back. But you won't since you're a giant cunt of a human being. Is it the Islam that makes you such a cunt, or are you that way just on your own? There is something within you that is resistant to any semblance of decent behavior and humility. I'm thinking it's a Muslim thing.

You're an acid-tongued Yankee.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Just to add a little more, a few months back this guy and Leslie had exchanged about him writing some type of fictionalized take on the Pat story. She was encouraging and generous about the idea and offered to read a treatment or something. I guess things switched to DM and then insanity but it reinforces what a genuinely good person Leslie seems to be.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
All the Pat, Cumia, and Norton antics are funny but the occasional Forum Pile On always brings some of the biggest and most unexpected laughs.
I think everytime something like this happens @PogromStallone feels a little vindicated that his only crime was liking a dumb cartoon. Could be a LOT worse. (And he didn’t run off like a bitch after)

G

Just to add a little more, a few months back this guy and Leslie had exchanged about him writing some type of fictionalized take on the Pat story. She was encouraging and generous about the idea and offered to read a treatment or something. I guess things switched to DM and then insanity but it reinforces what a genuinely good person Leslie seems to be.
Relax...

HeyItsVos

So, general consensus here lads: was it a bit that backfired? Or was this guy cracked?
Cracked. Somebody posted his posting history. Is mom recently died. He had a weird relationship with her (shared a bed until he was 11). Says his father is a wanted criminal he’s never met and he prefers him to her. Lord knows what else she did to him.

And then someone else posted that this is the guy that told Leslie he was working on a write-up of Pat and she encouraged and offered to read his treatment.

Old lady showing any sort of positive affection + this emotionally stunted nutcase = hilarity

Status
Not open for further replies.