Leslie is out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashcroft

Paul
I'm glad she has a sense of humour here, or he could've really painted all of us in a bad light.

So, general consensus here lads: was it a bit that backfired? Or was this guy cracked?

If he was sexually harassing Leslie pretending to be Dan Mullen, I can see a bit in there somewhere even if it's crass and unfunny. But judging by how defensive he got, it seems he genuinely wants to smush Queen Vee and couldn't contain his baser instincts.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I'm glad she has a sense of humour here, or he could've really painted all of us in a bad light.

So, general consensus here lads: was it a bit that backfired? Or was this guy cracked?
No he is legitimately cracked. Seems like there should be more point to a bit than just like humiliating yourself with 0 payoff.

I’m surprised Leslie has any good will towards us and is able to see its just one guy who’s the exception not the rule. Thats what makes her different than Pat. She doesn’t JUDGE!!!

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
View attachment 197465

Did you fall in love with Leslie?
This is up there with the Brian Gilgore incident as one of the most baffling things a member has ever done.

Honestly a brotherman falling in love with Leslie, cyberstalking and sexually harassing her, and then melting down when exposed should surprise absolutely no one.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
There was some discussion in a discord chat I was not privy to that prompted Gilgore to "preemptively dox" himself after suffering what seemed to be a nervous breakdown. Prior to his unsolicited outburst, no one on the sub even knew he existed.

This is it yeah he freaked out and doxxed himself on the sub when everyone on the discord found out

Status
Not open for further replies.