• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Legal Expert Pat still crying

G

Holy shit. He’s a legitimate pants-shitting retard.

1. I’m the same age at Fatass, and I learned how to address an envelope at age four. He still doesn’t know where to put the destination address, and the return address is supposed to be less prominent than the recipient’s

2. His fat womanly hands make my physically ill. I bet his handshake is like squeezing a dead old lady’s ass

3. Nice self-doxx, stupid

Fuck this pic is an instant Pat classic, up there with the subway drool and of course The Lappening.
He has it formatted like a business letter envelope, Professional Pig, here at your service.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I think you're right. It was a photo op only. Picture the reality of that fatso fumbling with his phone to get the angle right for the pic. And he's awkwardly grabbing the stack as though he's afraid the envelopes will fall into the box.
He's making certain you can clearly see his name. His fat hand is deliberately not obscuring anything. He lives a life so pathetically transparent.

As if anyone with authority is impressed by a physical letter. This person took the time to send me a letter and I'm going to read and respond to it! It never even reaches their desk. They hire people to make sure of it.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Soo brother mens.. Anyone care to explain what's so wrong with that envelope address?

Maybe it's my European ways but it seems like that's where it's supposed to go...?

Return address is obviously too prominent, as are Patrick's nips because his are very big and he doesn't dress appropriately for his size.

Forum Clout
He's making certain you can clearly see his name. His fat hand is deliberately not obscuring anything. He lives a life so pathetically transparent.

As if anyone with authority is impressed by a physical letter. This person took the time to send me a letter and I'm going to read and respond to it! It never even reaches their desk. They hire people to make sure of it.
He sealed the back with lard and pressed his Captain America Decoder Ring in it.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Soo brother mens.. Anyone care to explain what's so wrong with that envelope address?

Maybe it's my European ways but it seems like that's where it's supposed to go...?

Return address is obviously too prominent, as are Patrick's nips because his are very big and he doesn't dress appropriately for his size.
I haven't had to address an envelope in years, but I think the recipient address should be in the center, not in the opposite corner from the return address. The two addresses actually look like they were written by different people. Stupid Pat probably wrote the return address first on a bunch of envelopes and didn't leave enough space for the recipient address.

G

Pat lost a lawsuit but he tells everyone he actually won but the judge, police, the fbi are all stupid drooling Nazi’s which is why on paper he lost but won because he’s never wrong. It’s fun watching all these twitter losers pretend they all have law degrees
View attachment 21678
There’s no law on the books that says you can’t leave shitty reviews on your shitty books, you dumb cunt. You know that already don’t you though, Bitch?

That’s why you won’t name the lady of the house @CarolMaxheinie who would throw you even deeper into the poor house should you attempt to reveal her legally protected identity.

Also, stop raping people Pat which I correctly assume you do.

Finally, I must apologize for Mr. Tomlinson’s homophobia, Carol. He’s very drunk and very fat at the moment.