• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Legal Expert Pat still crying

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Violent recidivist felon nigger passes bad paper, can't man up at 46 to be arrested and his heart explodes due to multiple drug intoxication, while cop uses standard knee on shoulder subduing technique used on most men, and these retards want the world to burn because arrests for crimes should me negotiable. Then fat retard gets tweeted and texted mean things he can just ignore, but rascals doing it don't deserve even a trial just summary lifelong prison. Fat needs to be beaten to death, slowly, with a fucking wet paper stuffed PVC pipe, in minecraft.
Allow me to retort

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

Holy shit. He’s a legitimate pants-shitting retard.

1. I’m the same age at Fatass, and I learned how to address an envelope at age four. He still doesn’t know where to put the destination address, and the return address is supposed to be less prominent than the recipient’s

2. His fat womanly hands make my physically ill. I bet his handshake is like squeezing a dead old lady’s ass

3. Nice self-doxx, stupid

Fuck this pic is an instant Pat classic, up there with the subway drool and of course The Lappening.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

1. I’m the same age at Fatass, and I learned how to address an envelope at age four. He still doesn’t know where to put the destination address, and the return address is supposed to be less prominent than the recipient’s

2. His fat womanly hands make my physically ill. I bet his handshake is like squeezing a dead old lady’s ass

Fuck this pic is an instant Pat classic, up there with the subway drool and of course The Lappening.
It shows how much of an ego he has, he believes he’s so important his name and return address must be huge because this is a letter from PATRICK S TOMLINSON. I can’t even begin to imagine how awful it would be to have to interact with him.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout

He never sent those. They are empty envelopes. He only wanted his name to be seen.

G

Is this another clue he doesn't have a bank account or anything? We have a shitload of return address labels, none of which we paid for. I think you get them for free when you order checks and I'm pretty sure we've gotten them from various charities we donated to. I can't remember the last time I had to write out a return address.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
9b26c5333f1e54a2363fbd2455d5c38f.png

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
This envelope might be proof once and for all that he is full-on special needs.
Yeah. My attorney called it immediately upon viewing Patso’s Twitter: pants-shitting retard. I was about 90% sure he was literally retarded before today. This picture makes it 100%. He’s on the short bus of life. It must’ve made his disability application a slam dunk.