KNOW YOUR PLACE! How Anthony Deals with Negros in SC

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
His ballwashers may be the worst kind of people out there.

Imagine being the guy in the picture: You're just sitting there, doing nothing, and some stupid fucking wop decides to take a picture with you in it and his followers pick you out just because of the color of your skin, where the wop then proceeds to tell his followers that you know your place, and better not act out or else you'll get shot.

It's really difficult to tell which person is worse: Anthony for tweeting the picture and responding to his faggot followers the way he did, or the faggot follower truly believing Anthony is white and every black person is evil who deserves to be mocked.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I will never understand why people spend all that effort trolling and making the life of that fat, failed science fiction writer miserably and don't do the same thing to Anthony.

He's another example of Anthony mocking black people with his followers for no apparent reason:
View attachment 193151
View attachment 193152
I quite think it’s time, we feed Nana again; suggesting we start with getting Moo tossed off his boat gig. Would be quite funny having Nana shell out money to get him home, overseas.
One can report his Twitter; but Elon’s new rules don’t do much about it. (I’ve tried but no violations are found).

Suggestion is getting her booted off YouTube

LiberalPussy

His ballwashers may be the worst kind of people out there.

Imagine being the guy in the picture: You're just sitting there, doing nothing, and some stupid fucking wop decides to take a picture with you in it and his followers pick you out just because of the color of your skin, where the wop then proceeds to tell his followers that you know your place, and better not act out or else you'll get shot.

It's really difficult to tell which person is worse: Anthony for tweeting the picture and responding to his faggot followers the way he did, or the faggot follower truly believing Anthony is white and every black person is evil who deserves to be mocked.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I will never understand why people spend all that effort trolling and making the life of that fat, failed science fiction writer miserably and don't do the same thing to Anthony.

He's another example of Anthony mocking black people with his followers for no apparent reason:
View attachment 193151
View attachment 193152
People here make Patrick more miserable because he deserves it more than Nana for being a leftist, you nigger loving. Faggot.

Another thing, Nana is already miserable. We can’t do much to make him feel worse. And it’s all self inflicted, which is hilarious.

You’re one of those queers who thought people like me went to far in bullying Chris Chan, huh? Fucking pussy.

People here make Patrick more miserable because he deserves it more than Nana for being a leftist, you nigger loving. Faggot.
How dare you!

Another thing, Nana is already miserable. We can’t do much to make him feel worse. And it’s all self inflicted, which is hilarious.
I do agree with you there. But there is still this little bit of relevancy that Anthony has got, that if he lost that, it would be the final nail in his coffin. Both figuratively and literally.

You’re one of those queers who thought people like me went to far in bullying Chris Chan, huh? Fucking pussy.
Who?

Last edited:

LiberalPussy

How dare you!

I do agree with you there. But there is still this little bit of relevancy that Anthony has got, that if he lost that it, it would be the final nail in his coffin. Both figuratively and literally.

Who?
Trust me. Nana is more miserable than the pig could ever be. At least Pat still has his half hovel. The only thing I can think to do anymore is try and take away his Twitter. But it’s much harder to do these days under Musk. If his recent calling out Jews and blatant F/N posting won’t do it I doubt we can do much.

I hate niggers and literally would burn 90% of them, or at least the ones committing constant violent crimes (80%) to death in public if I somehow ever came to power and was able to destroy the useless constitution, galvanize the military and police properly, set up execution points and impromptu, heavily armed-guarded, temporary detention centers for said publicly imminent nigg deaths.

I have been in fist fights w niggers, been to jail because of niggers, been fired because of niggers, and said nigger to some of their faces… BUT… even I do not spend hardly any time day to day thinking much about them at all.

Meanwhile, THIS pock-marked, goblin-faced, pseudo-hundred thousand-aire pedophile lives each and every second of his life thinking about, tweeting about, and talking about NIGGERS. Wow.

He will literally be hooked up to a ventilator in a few years, withering away from congestive heart failure and wet-brained, alcoholic vascular dementia, with severe emaciation, using his one mobile hand to tweet about niggers.

A former multimillionaire radio shock jock reduced to tweeting about niggers every time he takes a breath. Wow.

He may as well just go nuts like Paul Nehlen did years ago and squeeze out the last bit of media attention that he can garner by openly spreading his anti-nigg, anti-kike white nationalist views. He’ll end up in a Dylan Roof shirt and turn the last of his joke of a dying media empire into a Nazi larping telegram group. That’s the final career trajectory he has available.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
I quite think it’s time, we feed Nana again; suggesting we start with getting Moo tossed off his boat gig. Would be quite funny having Nana shell out money to get him home, overseas.
One can report his Twitter; but Elon’s new rules don’t do much about it. (I’ve tried but no violations are found).

Suggestion is getting her booted off YouTube
I don’t want to get Joe tossed from the cruise ship. His new gig is peak Joe posting and we’re having fun. He’s in for misery and rocky seas ahead now that the only thing he was looking forward to on this trip is over.

He has never done an honest days work and it’s amazing how pale and drawn he is looking so soon because of it. It’s got to be humiliating for him to have to wear a cheap second-hand suit (uniform) complete with plastic employee name badge, he’s just like every retail and fast food employee.

That said, the feeding of Nana and now Missy should become a priority even if it just means correcting the record in their Xitter replies.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Nana's likely left the house no more than 10 times since having to bite the bullet and actually move to SC. He's now having to sell that he's happy living in a swamp with a higher FN count than NY, literally hours away from anyone he knows other than Missy. It's much like how he pretended the Sirius firing was a blessing all along "thank god that happened!

Nana's likely left the house no more than 10 times since having to bite the bullet and actually move to SC. He's now having to sell that he's happy living in a swamp with a higher FN count than NY, literally hours away from anyone he knows other than Missy. It's much like how he pretended the Sirius firing was a blessing all along "thank god that happened!
We’re just jealous of his good looks, millions still in the bank, and successful media empire! That must be it!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I almost can't believe that Nana is this obsessed/hateful. The "KILL ALL F****** N******!!!" twitter stuff can almost be excused as edge-lord venting, but to earnestly say "They know their place" in reference to what is essentially his neighbor, is pretty fucking twisted.
I also enjoy his implication that the only reason the nigger knows to behave is because theres white men with guns around, not because he’s just a decent law abiding person.

I also enjoy his implication that the only reason the nigger knows to behave is because theres white men with guns around, not because he’s just a decent law abiding person.
Yeah, that dorky Carl Winslow-looking black dad is clearly just itching to hold up a gas station, or play a round of the knockout game. Thank God the likes of Anthony Cumia are around to keep people like him in line. He was probably a diversity hire wherever he works.