KNOW YOUR PLACE! How Anthony Deals with Negros in SC

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4141.jpeg

His ballwashers may be the worst kind of people out there.

Imagine being the guy in the picture: You're just sitting there, doing nothing, and some stupid fucking wop decides to take a picture with you in it and his followers pick you out just because of the color of your skin, where the wop then proceeds to tell his followers that you know your place, and better not act out or else you'll get shot.

It's really difficult to tell which person is worse: Anthony for tweeting the picture and responding to his faggot followers the way he did, or the faggot follower truly believing Anthony is white and every black person is evil who deserves to be mocked.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I will never understand why people spend all that effort trolling and making the life of that fat, failed science fiction writer miserably and don't do the same thing to Anthony.

He's another example of Anthony mocking black people with his followers for no apparent reason:
1682827460393.png

1682827516826.png

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT

Imagine being the guy in the picture: You're just sitting there, doing nothing, and some stupid fucking wop decides to take a picture with you in it and his followers pick you out just because of the color of your skin, where the wop then proceeds to tell his followers that you know your place, and better not act out or else you'll get shot.

It's really difficult to tell which person is worse: Anthony for tweeting the picture and responding to his faggot followers the way he did, or the faggot follower truly believing Anthony is white and every black person is evil who deserves to be mocked.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I will never understand why people spend all that effort trolling and making the life of that fat, failed science fiction writer miserably and don't do the same thing to Anthony.

He's another example of Anthony mocking black people with his followers for no apparent reason:
View attachment 193151
View attachment 193152
I hate this old guinea faggot. They look alright. I'd rather be around some nice blacks than any cumia..

And yeah just dragging innocent people into this is the worst part about it really. Low class faggot grease stain.

View attachment 193151
View attachment 193152
A mother and her two children minding their own business are...garbage? And this guy claims he's not a mother fucking racist? We really need to educate black folks on social media as to whom Anthony Cumia is. I really think they deserve to know.

A mother and her two children minding their own business are...garbage? And this guy claims he's not a mother fucking racist? We really need to educate black folks on social media as to whom Anthony Cumia is. I really think they deserve to know.

Send the Tweet to the restaurant he was eating at. Let them know who he is and ask if they want to do business with that person.

Call now for reservations.

Send the Tweet to the restaurant he was eating at. Let them know who he is and ask if they want to do business with that person.

Call now for reservations.
Nah, his tweets need to be shown to a large black audience. They need to go viral. Anthony Cumia desperately deserves to be known by black folks across the US and we should be making that happen.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
I implore the fine brothermen of this forum to partake in another feeding.

Groomia needs to be taken down a peg.
The time for a feeding is long over due, Nana has been making the rounds on various Reddits; though based on the comments not many people know who she is; then again when fellow brothermen educate; they are often disgusted with finding out what he has done, and continues to do.