KNOW YOUR PLACE! How Anthony Deals with Negros in SC

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Nana and most of her faggot free speech warriors insta block. They’re more cowardly than the left wing freaks of sci fi.

T
His ballwashers may be the worst kind of people out there.

Imagine being the guy in the picture: You're just sitting there, doing nothing, and some stupid fucking wop decides to take a picture with you in it and his followers pick you out just because of the color of your skin, where the wop then proceeds to tell his followers that you know your place, and better not act out or else you'll get shot.

It's really difficult to tell which person is worse: Anthony for tweeting the picture and responding to his faggot followers the way he did, or the faggot follower truly believing Anthony is white and every black person is evil who deserves to be mocked.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I will never understand why people spend all that effort trolling and making the life of that fat, failed science fiction writer miserably and don't do the same thing to Anthony.

He's another example of Anthony mocking black people with his followers for no apparent reason:
View attachment 193151
View attachment 193152

They are giant cowards who never engage. Fred and the rest of the hardcore faggots make the fat sci trannies look strong and well adjusted.

Mustard's affectation

Won "Best Forum Heel" two weeks in a row.
A mother and her two children minding their own business are...garbage? And this guy claims he's not a mother fucking racist? We really need to educate black folks on social media as to whom Anthony Cumia is. I really think they deserve to know.
Why not give us a BLM donation link while you're at it you fucking faggot

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeah, that dorky Carl Winslow-looking black dad is clearly just itching to hold up a gas station, or play a round of the knockout game. Thank God the likes of Anthony Cumia are around to keep people like him in line. He was probably a diversity hire wherever he works.
It really is insane how EVERY nigger to him is a potential thug. I mean this is the same guy who was trying to portray Obama as if he were Idi Amin or a hooded Trayvon "thug" behind the scenes...as if he isn't THE whitest black guy we've ever seen.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
I don’t want to get Joe tossed from the cruise ship. His new gig is peak Joe posting and we’re having fun. He’s in for misery and rocky seas ahead now that the only thing he was looking forward to on this trip is over.

He has never done an honest days work and it’s amazing how pale and drawn he is looking so soon because of it. It’s got to be humiliating for him to have to wear a cheap second-hand suit (uniform) complete with plastic employee name badge, he’s just like every retail and fast food employee.

That said, the feeding of Nana and now Missy should become a priority even if it just means correcting the record in their Xitter replies.
True, I do like watching Moo actually work, maybe we’ll be lucky and suffer a heat attack from it

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Either way, feeding Nana and his beard will be great. I already have a nice birthday shout out from the news (locally airing SC). 6am,7am and 8am shout outs. God willing one of them will see it on 4/26. Photo is from Nana on her walk. (Fox 59)
IMG_4150.jpeg

Last edited:

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
That said, I do hope he is physically tossed off the cruise ship, even better if due to his own buffoonery
Me too!
Either way, feeding Nana and his beard will be great. I already have a nice birthday shout out from the news (locally airing SC). 6am,7am and 8am shout outs. God willing one of them will see it on 4/26. Photo is from Nana on her walk. (Fox 59)View attachment 193216
That’s great! Make sure to record it when it airs. I’m also looking forward to @Coonskin’s annual birthday call-in to TACS.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I feel like this is just a tad short sighted. My five year plan involves Anthony somehow outliving both his siblings so I can make ChatGPT give me pictures of MLK and Malcolm X high fiving over Dawn's back as they spitroast her in hell and post it under the obituary.

I still think he should be tormented.

I like your idea - even the cut off your gib - but I'm an impulsive Scot who wants his satisfaction now. Nana should be fed NOW.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I'm ready to feed Nana. Do they have the equivalent of a times Square there?

Where's that place white trash goes to thinking it's fancy in the south... Gatlinburg? Branson?

It's South Carolina, there could be Atlantic City or the equivalent of 1930's Warsaw, Ant would spit on the floor anywhere.

I also enjoy his implication that the only reason the nigger knows to behave is because theres white men with guns around, not because he’s just a decent law abiding person.
Don’t worry, dear trans Sue. Once balding, vulture-looking Nana goes full dementia and runs through downtown Greenville nude with his colostomy bag, screaming “NIGGER!” and shooting at anything black in sight, the streets will irrefutable be safer!