• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kiwi makes an interesting point

G

Imagining Patrick in prison is the funniest thing ever. His first hour in there would go like this:

Inmate: okay so let me show you the ropes. You're a wood because you're a white boy who doesn't have affiliations. Still though, talk to the niggers as little as possible, and if all of us throw down you have to as well. Politics, man. You know how it is.

Patrick: I'm not a racisT, child. I'll talk to whoever I want. This is prison, only the guards make the rules here.

Inmate: Holy shit, you're gonna fucking die in here. Hey listen, do me a solid and stay away from me until that happens okay? Thanks.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Fuck Kiwi Farms; some autist on here pointed that out way back in October:

Spaceedge has said repeatedly that the SFWA are paying for this; and I believe him.

I imagine Recunas handing over $120k of the SFWA's hard-earned money to his bestie will give the IRS something to investigate, yes.

I hope Pat's remembered to pay tax on that income, too.

EDIT: Between Wisconsin's 6% income tax, and the Fed wanting 24%, he's going to owe a fair chunk of money to Uncle Sam, too.

Edit: I think Pat getting $120k+ of legal fees paid is a benefit, same as if they paid his rent, and thus counts as taxable income. Otherwise you get millionaires claiming $20k a year income while living in mansions and driving flash cars that their "company" bought for them; and the IRS is aware of that trick.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Imagining Patrick in prison is the funniest thing ever. His first hour in there would go like this:

Inmate: okay so let me show you the ropes. You're a wood because you're a white boy who doesn't have affiliations. Still though, talk to the niggers as little as possible, and if all of us throw down you have to as well. Politics, man. You know how it is.

Patrick: I'm not a racisT, child. I'll talk to whoever I want. This is prison, only the guards make the rules here.

Inmate: Holy shit, you're gonna fucking die in here. Hey listen, do me a solid and stay away from me until that happens okay? Thanks.
So even if you don't roll with the Aryans (or whatever the white gang is) they still will expect you to jump in with them or they'll be pissed at you? I'm just curious because I kinda find it all interesting. Seems like prison is a lot about learning a whole new set of rules if you're not already a career criminal type. I have a buddy who did time, but he was in a low security state prison so he said things were pretty chill. Basically the medium security was down the road and nobody wanted to fuck up by fighting and get sent someplace where doing time would be harder.

G

So even if you don't roll with the Aryans (or whatever the white gang is) they still will expect you to jump in with them or they'll be pissed at you? I'm just curious because I kinda find it all interesting. Seems like prison is a lot about learning a whole new set of rules if you're not already a career criminal type. I have a buddy who did time, but he was in a low security state prison so he said things were pretty chill. Basically the medium security was down the road and nobody wanted to fuck up by fighting and get sent someplace where doing time would be harder.
If you're white and the whites throw down, then yes. You are expected to fight. Even if you aren't in a white gang, they are still protecting your white ass 24/7. So when they need people to swing for them, they expect everyone with white skin to do so. It's called putting in your work. Nothing is free there, not even the right to exist.

Keep in mind the rules differ from prison to prison. I'm sure you don't see a lot of this in minimum security places.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
If you're white and the whites throw down, then yes. You are expected to fight. Even if you aren't in a white gang, they are still protecting your white ass 24/7. So when they need people to swing for them, they expect everyone with white skin to do so. It's called putting in your work. Nothing is free there, not even the right to exist.

Keep in mind the rules differ from prison to prison. I'm sure you don't see a lot of this in minimum security places.
interesting. that was going to be my other question, do you get protection from it. I guess it makes sense then. So otherwise if you mind your own business, they keep the blacks etc from fucking with you and they leave you alone as long as you do your part?

G

interesting. that was going to be my other question, do you get protection from it. I guess it makes sense then. So otherwise if you mind your own business, they keep the blacks etc from fucking with you and they leave you alone as long as you do your part?
Exactly. If you have to be a lookout for something or you have to participate in something that's small potatoes you're just expected to go along with it. It's really not a big deal I mean you're terrified when you first go in (I know I was) but as long as you keep your head down and just do your time everything is fine.

The one cliche myth about prison that's true is when you first get there somebody is going to test you to see if you'll fight. Usually a nigger will try to befriend you and the second he gets into your cell he'll try to slam you against the wall and extort you for money. Hit him. You're probably going to get your ass kicked but hit him anyway. You want everybody to know that you're not afraid to fight. I actually had a guy come and take the TV remote out of my hand and change the channel while I was sitting there watching it. Everybody in the pod was watching us so I got up and punched him in the face. We went at it and he probably got more punches in than I did but it doesn't matter. The first punch I threw was me passing the test.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Six….getting blown
0F6211F2-B4D7-4DBF-A8C3-B7F90BB5426F.jpeg

Forum Clout
It depends on how/why SFWA originally funded the lawsuit. If it was a loan and the alleged pedos forgave the loan, it's taxable canceled debt that must be included in Pat's gross income. If the lawsuit was originally funded "to fund or contribute to the funding of court actions brought by others in issues which are of importance to SFWA’s members and the business of writing and which may help to raise SFWA’s profile as a pro-active writers’ organization", it's not taxable canceled debt that must be included in Pat's gross income. The more I think about SFWA's involvement in this case, I bet it was the latter. If there's one thing that these alleged pedos have in common, it's that they want to have veto power over any negative reviews of their garbage books and they thought Pat's case might set a precedent. Instead of setting a precedent, they burned through a decent chunk of SFWA's endowment with nothing to show for it.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Fuck Kiwi Farms; some autist on here pointed that out way back in October:

Edit: I think Pat getting $120k+ of legal fees paid is a benefit, same as if they paid his rent, and thus counts as taxable income. Otherwise you get millionaires claiming $20k a year income while living in mansions and driving flash cars that their "company" bought for them; and the IRS is aware of that trick.
When people get their student loans dismissed/forgiveness they have to pay tax on that

FurBurger

Forum Clout
It depends on how/why SFWA originally funded the lawsuit. If it was a loan and the alleged pedos forgave the loan, it's taxable canceled debt that must be included in Pat's gross income. If the lawsuit was originally funded "to fund or contribute to the funding of court actions brought by others in issues which are of importance to SFWA’s members and the business of writing and which may help to raise SFWA’s profile as a pro-active writers’ organization",
I don't see how a defamation suit defending one soft-skinned cunt helps any other writer; whether they won or lost the case, no precedent will have been set, and no other writer will have been helped.

This case does not match the guidelines set out by their "Grievance Committee" and seems to have been handed out against their rules by a couple of Pat's friends. Further, their rules state that it's a loan, not a gift.

If they've broken any of those rules, they're in shit with the IRS, as they're not really a charity if they're being run for the benefit of one (very fat) person.

If there's one thing that these alleged pedos have in common, it's that they want to have veto power over any negative reviews of their garbage books and they thought Pat's case might set a precedent.
They already arranged that with Amazon and Amazon-owned Goodreads; Pat's lolsuit had nothing to do with that.

There has to be some why to find out who funded his lawsuit. If it was SFWA wouldn't there be an accounting of it that union members have access to?
There is; there's an IRS form (form 990) that they have to submit that details where the money went, and that's publicly available. Unfortunately, it looks like they've filed via paper form rather than instant e-filing (I wonder why?) and there's a two-year backlog putting those on the web. You can search for it here, though.

Gosh, I wonder if our beloved admin has had his lawyer pull a paper copy from the IRS?

Oh, the stories he's gonna tell once this is over....

FurBurger

Forum Clout
By law they have 30 days to fulfil written requests for 990s

View attachment 31219
Good to know.

Hey @ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself , since you've been doxed already, would you mind writing to the SFWA and asking for their last three IRS form 990s? That'll let us know if they funded Fatrick's lawsuit.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Good to know.

Hey @ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself , since you've been doxed already, would you mind writing to the SFWA and asking for their last three IRS form 990s? That'll let us know if they funded Fatrick's lawsuit.
Shit, why not. From the look of it I don’t need to fill out any kind of forms, just ask and pay a few dollars for postage and photocopies, right?