• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kiwi makes an interesting point

G

If Fatty doesn't owe the SFWA the lolsuit money, then he owes Uncle Sam

IMG_20220325_191307.jpg

IMG_20220325_190932.jpg

Taxes in Wisconsin for $100,000 of income is $20,844.41

In other words he's fucked

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Honestly I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t just give him the money if they were half-intelligent. They probably paid the fees directly on his behalf, which doesn’t count as income because he never received it. Then again we’re talking about a bunch of fat pedophiles so who knows?
agreed - Pat doesn’t have the discipline to allocate a blank check for $100K towards legal fees for his case. He’d definitely take a trip to Disney world so he could suck off a Star Wars imperial guard or something.

Edit: I realize blank checks don’t have amounts but you get what I’m saying

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Honestly I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t just give him the money if they were half-intelligent. They probably paid the fees directly on his behalf, which doesn’t count as income because he never received it. Then again we’re talking about a bunch of fat pedophiles so who knows?

In any case I'm just happy that Pat/SFWA blew $100K+ on a lawsuit and none of them got anything out of it. All it accomplished was turning Pat into a way bigger lolcow and the SFWA being exposed even more as the bunch of ghouls they are.

Good going, ya fucking morons.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
For the IRS' purposes it would still count as income as he received a benefit from them and they are sure going to document that in 1099 form so they don't fuck around and get the organization in trouble

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
semi related by the SFWA chief financial officer has a "podcast" consisting of him walking and rambling, I scanned through a couple episodes at 3x speed, very very gay. In one from January he talks about SFWA member fees and qualification standards and he's deliberately careful not to say stuff that isn't made public yet. Don't bother listening for info

but maybe someone to consult on Twitter about the topic of SFWA loans https://twitter.com/nlowell