• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kid I went to school with is a bbc cuck slave

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
There's a difference between being too lazy to walk to the refrigerator and having nothing to eat.
A starving person will resort to cannibalism, that doesn't make him Jeffrey Dahmer.
enough with the analogies prison faggot
damnricciugly.png
ricci is ugly

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
I would legit suck Sue's dick before, during and after the jacuzzi, no bs.

Just as a show of appreciation for what she's done to Nana, not in a gay way or anything, she's a woman after all who just happens to have a dick.
There’s nothing gay about sucking off Sue Lightning the Sphere Hunter. The hours of entertainment she made possible should be rewarded. No homo.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
"I went to school with this kid. There were only 2 white kids out of 1500 in high school. "

Did you go to school in China? wtf where do you live?
A terrible place seriously one of the worst ghettos in America. I saw someone get shot when I was 4. The year after someone was banging on my door cuz he got knifed up and died in the street lol.