• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kid I went to school with is a bbc cuck slave

G

Everyone who participated in this thread:

tumblr_3095fe02eaeac6703fdee13be268f917_f4e8ef3b_540.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I would legit suck Sue's dick before, during and after the jacuzzi, no bs.

Just as a show of appreciation for what she's done to Nana, not in a gay way or anything, she's a woman after all who just happens to have a dick.
Raises a good question, if you're gonna suck a tranny dick is it better for it to be small like Sue's or massive?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
IKR? Nigga going all in on the gay shit. Hes got a LOT of gay "jokes" and stories loaded up in the chamber.
I haven’t even touched the surface of gay shit. I find it hilarious but the people who call me gay are just mad cuz they’re hiding their own gayness cuz to them it’s not a joke. It’s a lifestyle.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Unironically. It doesn't count when you're locked in a cage with no girls.

A starving person will resort to cannibalism, that doesn't make him Jeffrey Dahmer.
Ehh I went through a 2 year stretch where i couldn’t get laid. Didn’t occur to me to find a tranny to fuck up the ass but maybe it’s because I’m weak of character.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Unironically. It doesn't count when you're locked in a cage with no girls.

A starving person will resort to cannibalism, that doesn't make him Jeffrey Dahmer.
Not judging, I don't give a shit about people's sexuality or sex life, as long as they don't fuck animals (that includes niggers) or children.