• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kid I went to school with is a bbc cuck slave

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I went to school with this kid. There were only 2 white kids out of 1500 in high school. He was one of them. Always was a little weird kinda quiet. Would get in trouble for listening to crazy frog. But other than that he was fine..

A friend of mine is close to him. So we’re hanging out and he tells me the weird kid was shoving drum sticks up his ass and smaller objects in his pee hole.. that’s weird as fuck but nothing that surprises me. Until he told me about his social media. I looked into it on his Twitter he was posting shit about being cock hungry. Showing his ass. Tweets about needing someone to pound his ass. Pictures of himself dressed in woman’s clothes. His avi was him with a ball gag in his mouth. Keep in mind this kid has a good job.

our mutual friend gave me his number so I contacted him from a text free. Remember he had no idea who the fuck was texting him. this is how it went until our mutual friend felt bad and spoiled my fun by telling him.

DF98C95D-D95E-4EA1-8CC1-57CFA14286D9.jpeg
0D7BC1EE-C3EE-48CD-B16F-EA7EE91F6F3E.jpeg
A41BFBF7-E600-49E4-9AD1-1A3D2DD579F2.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I think you were roleplaying and jerkin it.

You fucking homo erectus. You get erect looking at homos.
Nope I’ve never wanted to fuck a guy and three gay dudes tried to fuck me this year alone lol. A really hot tranny? Maybe if I was super drunk and it was just a blow job I was getting. Eh I guess why not