Kathy Griffin has lung cancer, will have half a lung removed.

WhereWeAt

My bestfriends dad came down with cancer ( non-hodgkins lymphoma) like days after the second shot. Super healthy up until then. Passed away last week. Went from golfing every week to dead in 2 months. That is why I dont fault the folks that are scared to get it. Even though I got the shot. Whats fucked is people like pat that write these people off as collateral damage. Like its just cost of doing business since they dont know these people. These people did all the "right" things during the pandemic. Quarantined, didnt have family over for holidays for year, got the shot and now their whole family is turned upside down .
Wait, so you think he got stage 4 cancer in a matter of days? From a vaccine?

G

I really am not a vaccine pusher, don’t get it if you don’t want it, but these mongoloids all over the internet are trying to ascribe just about any health problem to these vaccines. I’m no doctor but I’m pretty sure there isn’t any substance that can cause heart attacks and stroke and blood clots and lung cancer and lymphoma and 100 other things.

Doesn’t it make more sense that if 100M+ people are getting shots that maybe some of them already had these issues and didn’t know about it? The law of averages is going to make some of them pop up soon after the shot. Maybe the shot causes some issues too but it can’t be all of these different things. You can stand in front of an X-ray machine for 24 hours and you aren’t going to have stage 4 cancer within days. Fucking idiots.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Well what the doctors had said is that he might have had it dormant but the vaccine might have weakened his immune system to the point that it surfaced. The whole thing is really confusing and strange. It happened so fast. He literally went from golfing the day before, two days after the shot he started getting sick, chemo within a month and the next month he couldnt function and passed away. It was crazy fast. All Im saying is even as someone that has taken the shot and know plenty more that have has zero complications, that one incident makes hard for me personally to say " Just get the shot nothing will happen." Was it underlying sure maybe but it creates doubt and lack of trust to some people. Im not at all trying to say " Dont get the vaccine its poison" I just understand why some are hesitant. Everyone else I know has been fine after the shot. Im not spreading this story around the internet as some antivax rant, this is the only place Ive shared it as the only example that I have witnessed personally that had complications after the shots.

G

Well what the doctors had said is that he might have had it dormant but the vaccine might have weakened his immune system to the point that it surfaced. The whole thing is really confusing and strange. It happened so fast. He literally went from golfing the day before, two days after the shot he started getting sick, chemo within a month and the next month he couldnt function and passed away. It was crazy fast. All Im saying is even as someone that has taken the shot and know plenty more that have has zero complications, that one incident makes hard for me personally to say " Just get the shot nothing will happen." Was it underlying sure maybe but it creates doubt and lack of trust to some people. Im not at all trying to say " Dont get the vaccine its poison" I just understand why some are hesitant. Everyone else I know has been fine after the shot. Im not spreading this story around the internet as some antivax rant, this is the only place Ive shared it as the only example that I have witnessed personally that had complications after the shots.
Lol, he didn’t have complications after the shot, the dude had cancer. This kind of shit happened before COVID ever existed. Some cancers don’t have many symptoms until they are way advanced like pancreas or ovarian and others. I’d be worried about it if suddenly 10,000 people who just got the vaccine got cancer out of nowhere but shit like this is just a coincidence.

Snake

Are you honestly suggesting there is a shot that can give you deadly cancer within days?

I don’t care if you get vaccinated or not but this might be the most retarded thing ever posted here.
He said

days after the second shot

It's like a month or so apart from the first.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Lol, he didn’t have complications after the shot, the dude had cancer. This kind of shit happened before COVID ever existed. Some cancers don’t have many symptoms until they are way advanced like pancreas or ovarian and others. I’d be worried about it if suddenly 10,000 people who just got the vaccine got cancer out of nowhere but shit like this is just a coincidence.
Even the doctors said that the shot could have triggered it to surface. Say what you want. Coincidence, underlying whatever. Could he have had an extra few months with his dad before it naturally surfaced if he waited longer to get the shot? Maybe. Im sure my friend would have taken the extra few months with his dad. The whole point was to say that I get being hesitant to get the shot. It just created a lot of doubt, confusion, and questions. You get to sit at your computer and write him off as " He had it all along and its a coincidence" and go about your day. I have to go to a funeral. Im not trying to convince anyone of anything, people can make their own choices on how they want to handle this. This last year has been loaded with double talk and confusing information that Im not surprised people are having trust issues with the facts being presented.

Snake

Even the doctors said that the shot could have triggered it to surface. Say what you want. Coincidence, underlying whatever. Could he have had an extra few months with his dad before it naturally surfaced if he waited longer to get the shot? Maybe. Im sure my friend would have taken the extra few months with his dad. The whole point was to say that I get being hesitant to get the shot. It just created a lot of doubt, confusion, and questions. You get to sit at your computer and write him off as " He had it all along and its a coincidence" and go about your day. I have to go to a funeral. Im not trying to convince anyone of anything, people can make their own choices on how they want to handle this. This last year has been loaded with double talk and confusing information that Im not surprised people are having trust issues with the facts being presented.
I heard a podcast with a British receptionist that talked about how all the patients were lied to about AstraZeneca and how the doctors are only worried about the big kickback they can get if they give as many shots as possible.

There was an middle aged man that had prostate cancer but recovered. He gets the jab and dies of prostate cancer in a month when he no signs of it prior. It strengthens preexisting conditions it seems like.

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
I really am not a vaccine pusher, don’t get it if you don’t want it, but these mongoloids all over the internet are trying to ascribe just about any health problem to these vaccines. I’m no doctor but I’m pretty sure there isn’t any substance that can cause heart attacks and stroke and blood clots and lung cancer and lymphoma and 100 other things.

Doesn’t it make more sense that if 100M+ people are getting shots that maybe some of them already had these issues and didn’t know about it? The law of averages is going to make some of them pop up soon after the shot. Maybe the shot causes some issues too but it can’t be all of these different things. You can stand in front of an X-ray machine for 24 hours and you aren’t going to have stage 4 cancer within days. Fucking idiots.
The substance is Jewish mysticism you dummy

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Are you honestly suggesting there is a shot that can give you deadly cancer within days?

I don’t care if you get vaccinated or not but this might be the most retarded thing ever posted here.
I knew someone who died in an unfortunate skiing accident days after receiving his first Pfizer shot, coincidence? i think not LIBTARD.

:image_9247_lg: