Kathy Griffin has lung cancer, will have half a lung removed.

RobertMewler

Oopsie doodles:

7jl75h.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
She recently got fully vaccinated too. She never smokes but develops lung cancer that requires emergency surgery four months after being vaccinated? Hmmm..

3huz6f.png
My bestfriends dad came down with cancer ( non-hodgkins lymphoma) like days after the second shot. Super healthy up until then. Passed away last week. Went from golfing every week to dead in 2 months. That is why I dont fault the folks that are scared to get it. Even though I got the shot. Whats fucked is people like pat that write these people off as collateral damage. Like its just cost of doing business since they dont know these people. These people did all the "right" things during the pandemic. Quarantined, didnt have family over for holidays for year, got the shot and now their whole family is turned upside down .

G

My bestfriends dad came down with cancer ( non-hodgkins lymphoma) like days after the second shot. Super healthy up until then. Passed away last week. Went from golfing every week to dead in 2 months. That is why I dont fault the folks that are scared to get it. Even though I got the shot. Whats fucked is people like pat that write these people off as collateral damage. Like its just cost of doing business since they dont know these people. These people did all the "right" things during the pandemic. Quarantined, didnt have family over for holidays for year, got the shot and now their whole family is turned upside down .
Are you honestly suggesting there is a shot that can give you deadly cancer within days?

I don’t care if you get vaccinated or not but this might be the most retarded thing ever posted here.