• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kamala Harris Fox News Interview

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I don't know, she came off cunty in that interview but at least she did it I guess. If she wins, we're cooked in the world stage bro fr fr (like the kids say). There's a lot more worse people out there she'll have to deal with than fucking Bret Baier. I don't see it happening though, to be perfectly honest witcha
Here’s my brief thesis (cope):

Trump hasn’t won popular vote ever. He won in 2016 by cracking PA, MI, WI. He did so by less than 1% in each state. That was him at his best, newest, funniest, and he was running against Hilary.

My prediction is Kamala 50% Trump 47%

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Here’s my brief thesis (cope):

Trump hasn’t won popular vote ever. He won in 2016 by cracking PA, MI, WI. He did so by less than 1% in each state. That was him at his best, newest, funniest, and he was running against Hilary.

My prediction is Kamala 50% Trump 47%
What about the EC? Her path has to include winning PA.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I read she cancelled a bunch of ad buys for Wisconsin to spend the money on ads in suburban Philly. That doesn't bode well

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I think it was on politico this morning that National Dems are blaming local PA Dems for failing to energize the base and that also doesn't bode well

Forum Clout
You seem well-informed and impartial.
Yeah closing centers down and thousands of votes coming in through the night for only one candidate is legit. Letting in sub human shitskins into the country via the border awarding them with free housing and spending money for democrat votes and letting illegals vote is super legit.
Visit voat.xyz and poal.co to educate yourself on the daily happenings of the marxist bolshevik regime we have now.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Yeah closing centers down and thousands of votes coming in through the night for only one candidate is legit. Letting in sub human shitskins into the country via the border awarding them with free housing and spending money for democrat votes and letting illegals vote is super legit.
Visit voat.xyz and poal.co to educate yourself on the daily happenings of the marxist bolshevik regime we have now.
I can tell from the last sentence that you’re too far gone to even bother reading the first paragraph.

Touch grass you recreationally-outraged retard. Or just kill yourself, preferably

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I can tell from the last sentence that you’re too far gone to even bother reading the first paragraph.

Touch grass you recreationally-outraged retard. Or just kill yourself, preferably
Why did it take you two sentences to just say you got nothing.
He sounds like a typical Redditor. "I have nothing to counter argue with so I will just response with how stupid you sound so people will think I am right. Give me up votes"

Would ya?

blonde.png