• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kamala Harris Fox News Interview

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Right but those turn aways still quadrupled vs Trump's numbers.
IMG_4424.jpeg

Actual removals. More people came to the border in Biden's term, they could turn away the same rate of illegals as Trump did, but count them as deportations, to juice the numbers. It looks like they realized how bad they fucked up for 2 years and started an election year push to say "see, we are removing more."

Forum Clout
View attachment 226875
Actual removals. More people came to the border in Biden's term, they could turn away the same rate of illegals as Trump did, but count them as deportations, to juice the numbers. It looks like they realized how bad they fucked up for 2 years and started an election year push to say "see, we are removing more."
Washington Post claims 4 million. Which jew source to believe?

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
swing voters/independents do not exist any longer. everyone who is voting already knows exactly who they are voting for, and anyone who isn't are abstaining because they know it's a complete farce. this is all just smoke and mirrors to give the illusion of a functioning democracy

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
You better hope this lip reader is worse at his job than you are at math
Wow i’m sure the New York Post got a very unbiased lip reader. I saw someone on Twitter say they were talking about Jon Tester. I’m sure Biden and Obama would be talking about either the balance of the Senate or the Presidential race, at a funeral, on camera

Braindead shit

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I don't know, she came off cunty in that interview but at least she did it I guess. If she wins, we're cooked in the world stage bro fr fr (like the kids say). There's a lot more worse people out there she'll have to deal with than fucking Bret Baier. I don't see it happening though, to be perfectly honest witcha