• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

JV from the Doghouse Has Gone Missing!

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I don't see why my theory is so unrealistic to everyone... Radio still has a very powerful infrastructure despite the industry being seen as mostly dead media. The fact that the industry is is starved for talent and activity makes it even more likely to me. Radio is accessible and free.

On demand content (canned, pre-recorded) has had its time in the sun... Yes, it might have merits in its convenience... but Live content is a more powerful (and engaging) beast on every level. I see language censorship as a marketing strength, not necessarily a weakness. Having no cursing can lend you some semblance of legitimacy. You might think that sounds dumb, but it's a fact. You can get people who otherwise normally wouldn't be into depraved fucked up humor into it if you present it in such a straightforward manner. Has it even been done in many years? No? Then you're doing something unique...

All you need is the money man to decide he's willing to spend and make it happen. Red Bar is what happens when you have a slightly talented person build everything from the ground up themselves... Look where he's at. Still in a quiet room, secluded from a world who has no idea who he is. On the internet, you're just another blur of text. At least doing your show from an FM station would get your name out locally.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I don't see why my theory is so unrealistic to everyone... Radio still has a very powerful infrastructure despite the industry being seen as mostly dead media. The fact that the industry is is starved for talent and activity makes it even more likely to me. Radio is accessible and free.

On demand content (canned, pre-recorded) has had its time in the sun... Yes, it might have merits in its convenience... but Live content is a more powerful (and engaging) beast on every level. I see language censorship as a marketing strength, not necessarily a weakness. Having no cursing can lend you some semblance of legitimacy. You might think that sounds dumb, but it's a fact. You can get people who otherwise normally wouldn't be into depraved fucked up humor into it if you present it in such a straightforward manner. Has it even been done in many years? No? Then you're doing something unique...

All you need is the money man to decide he's willing to spend and make it happen. Red Bar is what happens when you have a slightly talented person build everything from the ground up themselves... Look where he's at. Still in a quiet room, secluded from a world who has no idea who he is. On the internet, you're just another blur of text. At least doing your show from an FM station would get your name out locally.
Yeah but the dude from JV and Elvis is missing.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He has gotten some things wrong but now that I'm sober my attitude has changed. Not sure why he used to piss me off so much. You're a good guy, @LingerLonger

I have only seen LingerLonger as a legitimate source of Opie & Anthony information on the internet.

I would be interested to see what he could have possibly gotten wrong.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I would've assumed that if someone was having problems from that show, it would've been Elvis. JV seemed like he had the better life and the more consistent radio gigs. Meanwhile Elvis seems like hee's dropped off the face of the earth. Any statement from his side?

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
Taking it from the opposite extreme, most of the people here who lean really hard to the right can’t stand Anthony in his current form. If he were still funny, it would matter a lot less to them.
That's not a great example cause what the hell are Anthony's political opinions outside of F/taxes and F/N? It was later in the O&A show that he got deluded enough to think he could argue things without devolving into racist rants and started taking political stances. I think it's less if Anthony was still funny and more if he had kept his opinions to himself.
I would be interested to see what he could have possibly gotten wrong.
the identity of steve from yellowstone obviously

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout