• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just stop, Pat.

Forum Clout
Schitzo theory: Milwaukee is a nigger ridden dump with lots of section 8 and presumably low tax income. I bet the police budget is comparatively low to other cities with more affluence and similar populations. So maybe the police, or another government actor is calling in these so next fiscal year they can say look at all these SWATTing calls, we need more money!

Give me the car crashes. I'm more wasted than Handsom_Pat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat thinks he used his martial arts to foil a group of cops.

This guy is a legit retard.

1701221947990.png

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout

View attachment 167917

So he thinks a group of cops tried to wrangle his fat ass, failed, and then just said “Ah you know what fellas, let’s go home. Tomlinson has foiled us again.”

He 100% recites Travis Bickle-like material while staring into a mirror.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

View attachment 167917
Yes Rick, that’s how police work. They try to subdue you but if they can’t after a couple of minutes then they just give up and leave and you get to go free. It’s like some kind of American Gladiator game.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
This is the correct answer. People who think Patrick is still paying for these are getting it wrong. Torswats got stiffed in April, swatted Pat a few more times to fuck with him, then stopped swatting entirely. At some point he got back into it and found Jackie's speech, and started doing it to Pat again.
Exactly this. Even Pat isn't dumb enough to go back to this. He's just still paying off his previous debts.