• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just stop, Pat.

Forum Clout
"S.W.A.T" = Special Weapons And Tactics

That's it. There's no other "T". It's not "S.W.A.T.T.". It's spelled "SWATting".

Why doesn't he understand this? Maybe he would if an actual SWAT team ever responded to his hovel, and they haven't, he'd know this. More taxpayer dollars wasted on this unemployed slob so he can be "#1 VICTIMIEST VICTIM IN ALL OF VICTIMHOOD".

G

I’m ready to go back to talking about air fryers and recent good books. This Pat guy stinks.
Yeah, it happened over an hour ago and no log, though Pat hasn't tweeted since announcing it, so it could still be ongoing. Probably showing the police all the twitter accounts that he wants to be arrested immediately.

Edit: nvm, he's back to prisoning people. It'll probably show up in about 15 mins
1701207862860.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah, it happened over an hour ago and no log, though Pat hasn't tweeted since announcing it, so it could still be ongoing. Probably showing the police all the twitter accounts that he wants to be arrested immediately.

Edit: nvm, he's back to prisoning people. It'll probably show up in about 15 mins
View attachment 167843
Weird how Jackie hasn’t retweeted or used this to push her video yet

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
All I see in the mpd logs

Is
1:14 pm 2974 N OAKLAND AV,MKE
TRBL W/SUBJ

This is odd; I checked the log for the last few days and look at yesterday, November 27th.

6:40 PMN OAKLAND AV / E BELLEVIEW PL,MKETHEFT VEHICLEAssignment Completed

This is Rick's intersection. He's the third house in up the block. A further notice at the same time notes the lot on the SE corner, 2588 N Oakland.

7:09 PM2605 N OAKLAND AV,MKETHEFT VEHICLEService in Progress

This is Patrick's neighbor, the immediate lot south of him. SWATs have been called into this address several times before.

Did one of Rick's neighbors just get their car stolen? What happened here?

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Still nothing on the logs pat. What gives

Yep, nothing there. He's also lying about the Nov. 24th one in saying that cops physically showed up and that he & Niki don't have a direct phone line with the MPD now, both of which Patrick has directly contradicted himself on NBC/Inside Edition/etc.

Assuming it is not him that's behind this, he's at a minimum blatantly lying about what occurred. Rick tells the media the cops now just call and don't show up, then tweets the exact opposite.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This is odd; I checked the log for the last few days and look at yesterday, November 27th.

6:40 PMN OAKLAND AV / E BELLEVIEW PL,MKETHEFT VEHICLEAssignment Completed

This is Rick's intersection. He's the third house in up the block. A further notice at the same time notes the lot on the SE corner, 2588 N Oakland.

7:09 PM2605 N OAKLAND AV,MKETHEFT VEHICLEService in Progress

This is Patrick's neighbor, the immediate lot south of him. SWATs have been called into this address several times before.

Did one of Rick's neighbors just get their car stolen? What happened here?
Peaceful Procurement

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
"Those pigs were pussies and I whooped their weak sauce asses."

"But they totally respect me and are following my orders to put everyone in prison."

His local P.D. hates his guts. There's no way they don't.

The funniest possible conclusion to all this would be finding out the MPD were just doing the swats of their own accord because they hate Rick that much.