• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

just start an onlyfans already

G

New avatar. Norma definitely doesn't want to be sexualized.

Screenshot_20220112-140717_Chrome.jpg

G

This current modern batch of feminists are all pro-sexwork, will be interesting to see if their stance evolves once they age out.
They'll hit the proverbial "wall" and be single in their 30s and bitching that they can't get a "real man". A "real man" being some 6' Chad who makes a shit ton of money and is jacked and super good looking. Meanwhile the "real men" she speaks of will be fucking hot twenty-somethings who haven't taken miles of dick in all 3 holes. Women are dumb. I don't know how many women I know who got all hyped up on that "you go girl" shit and got divorced after 20 years of marriage. Now they're miserable because nobody wants their wrinkly old bodies for more than a drunken fling. They were under the impression they were MILFs who were going to get their Prince Charming when they were really frumps who aren't getting anything but a quick fuck after a round of drinks. Dumb whores.

G

That's Michael Strahan-esque. It's almost unbelievable that she wouldn't fix that considering she's pretty hot everywhere else and works at a law firm. Like cmon, you can pay monthly for braces.
yeah i dont understand it. she appears to have a real job. this shit is fixable