• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

just start an onlyfans already

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
There's a gap tooth fetish crowd out there. Sit in front of a cam in a bikini on Twitch and bite things.

How retarded is this idiot that she tells her story about her nudes then acts surprised people search for them? Of course they want to see if she did actually get them pulled from the net. That's her whole fucking story and she just repeated it in the tweet.

Always Sunny made the joke like a decade ago. "Oh man, that's so horrible someone put nudes of you on the internet! Like, where? Where can I find these nude photos so I know exactly where not to look?"

Snake

Forum Clout
496EC536-BE19-42E3-929C-B5E19BCB70D7.jpeg

Nice Cro Magnon skull, bitch.

83E9C9A0-24CE-4335-BBF3-B89DF080D04C.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
She cries about being sexualized with a profile photo that has her working extra hard to show off her tits. Sadly this is a majority of young women today, they take skimpy selfies all day to attract men but then get upset when they aren’t taken seriously.
Wants respect and to be a "Boss Bitch"

Proceeds to post ass and cleavage photos with some twerking vids on social media.

Dont get mad when you get objectified.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
She cries about being sexualized with a profile photo that has her working extra hard to show off her tits. Sadly this is a majority of young women today, they take skimpy selfies all day to attract men but then get upset when they aren’t taken seriously.
This current modern batch of feminists are all pro-sexwork, will be interesting to see if their stance evolves once they age out.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This current modern batch of feminists are all pro-sexwork, will be interesting to see if their stance evolves once they age out.
Feminism has gone from women can be anything men can do from doctors to CEO’s to scientists but that’s too much work so now it’s sex work is real work which really lowers the standards.

I’ve noticed in regards to feminism “girl power” is no longer accepted, only “black girl magic” so white women aren’t allowed to be celebrated because white people are evil. It’s going to be fun when the feminists will have to deal with tranny crowd of men dressed as women breaking all records in women sports. Be funny if the WNBA finally becomes watchable since it will be men pretending to be women.