• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just chillin dassabesso

G

Here's some fawkin vibes for you. These guys rule. Really cool to talk to. Gave my friend and I a shitload of free merch for helping them load their gear in a blizzard.

[MEDIA=youtube]PsZGfzPiJC0[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]eHJ_UaeC7Tk[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]aUxAwnlZvnA[/MEDIA]

G

Here's some fawkin vibes for you. These guys rule. Really cool to talk to. Gave my friend and I a shitload of free merch for helping them load their gear in a blizzard.

[MEDIA=youtube]PsZGfzPiJC0[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]eHJ_UaeC7Tk[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]aUxAwnlZvnA[/MEDIA]

Yes i like it musically not really sure about the singer yet, thanks for sharing though maybe i need to listen some more

G

Yes i like it musically not really sure about the singer yet, thanks for sharing though maybe i need to listen some more
FAWK I thought I had a home run there. Here's a little slower number. Definitely a good band for getting a little zooted to. I first heard them stoned out of my mind in the back of this girl Jackie's car. I was like hey quit suckin my pecka so much, these guys are good!

[MEDIA=youtube]MP2_g3D_8PQ[/MEDIA]

G

FAWK I thought I had a home run there. Here's a little slower number. Definitely a good band for getting a little zooted to. I first heard them stoned out of my mind in the back of this girl Jackie's car. I was like hey quit suckin my pecka so much, these guys are good!

[MEDIA=youtube]MP2_g3D_8PQ[/MEDIA]

Haha you rule! It still didn’t blow me (pun intended) away sometimes music needs some time to get to you

G

Just kidding. Here's some gloomy (and true) shit about a little girl who got decapitated after a wedding on Long Island!

[MEDIA=youtube]HhmEifNjWiw[/MEDIA]

YES! I knew you wouldn’t let me down Cubes. That grabbed me immediately great harmonies great atmosphere i loved it!

G

YES! I knew you wouldn’t let me down Cubes. That grabbed me immediately great harmonies great atmosphere i loved it!
Then I'd recommend the whole album (The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me), it's all like that. An all-time favorite of mine.

Actually, the only Brand New album I don't like is their first one, because it just sounds like generic emo nonsense. The second album is decent, but the other three are all great. Their fifth and final album was damn good, but they canceled their farewell tour because the singer/rhythm guitarist got MeToo'd into obscurity.

G

Then I'd recommend the whole album (The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me), it's all like that. An all-time favorite of mine.

Actually, the only Brand New album I don't like is their first one, because it just sounds like generic emo nonsense. The second album is decent, but the other three are all great. Their fifth and final album was damn good, but they canceled their farewell tour because the singer/rhythm guitarist got MeToo'd into obscurity.

I’m definitely going to take the time to listen to this album. I’m always really happy to have great new music to listen to. Thanks for sharing this, i really appreciate it!

G

I’m definitely going to take the time to listen to this album. I’m always really happy to have great new music to listen to. Thanks for sharing this, i really appreciate it!
No problem, these threads remind me of good stuff I haven't listened to in a while so it's all coming up Cubester here. Let me know what you think of it.

G

No problem, these threads remind me of good stuff I haven't listened to in a while so it's all coming up Cubester here. Let me know what you think of it.

I’m happy these autistic drunk sperg threads at least have some positive results. So i guess is shouldn’t feel too ashamed when i sober up