• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph is counting down the month and 2 days he’s got left.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Room and basic food is free of course, but you can pay for the nicer meals / drinks and the free entertainment is a DVD player in the room. WiFi is charged.
Holy shit.
You get to eat buffet slop fed from the staff kitchen unless you pay to use the restuarants
Wifi is charged, cant moo on facebook all day. AT&T just bent him over too
Restricted from parts of the boat (the fun stuff, for paying guests)
likely has to do his own personal laundry (they'll provide towels/sheets etc)
any snacks etc are probably way over priced. $15 wop store pistachios just become $30 dollar general
has to purchase all toiletries and consumables on board (no way joe brought it all with him)
and he's not even clearing $1k a week.
US citizen so taxes are held automatically, cant even game the system on that aspect.

All this while 64, a family to support and a property to pay for in NY.
Solo Joe wins again.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
"Once in a lifetime for sure". He's hating every second of it

View attachment 206435
He's too dumb and arrogant to realise he's saying he can't hack it. Another failure to add to the list.

God, he's the best.

Announce triumph before doing anything. Start doing it. Bitch and moan things aren't going his way. Announce failure. Feign indifference. Learn nothing from the experience.

Never change, Joe.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Holy shit.
You get to eat buffet slop fed from the staff kitchen unless you pay to use the restuarants
any snacks etc are probably way over priced. $15 wop store pistachios just become $30 dollar general
has to purchase all toiletries and consumables on board (no way joe brought it all with him)
US citizen so taxes are held automatically, cant even game the system on that aspect.

Solo Joe wins again.
"Afforded' like its a luxury for those living the high life. After all the bills he racked up, I dont think "afforded" is the right word at all. It wasnt some spiritual journey. It was a mistake that Joe over promised on.

1718724877630.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Holy shit.

Solo Joe wins again.

You do your own laundry, your room is cleansed by staff but you are obligated to tip them. It’s something like $2 a day, which shows how little they’re paid.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I’m sure Carol will be thrilled for Joe to come back, then spend the next three months sitting on the couch doing nothing because he’s still recovering from his journey
He is going to return and it will be FoxNews on the TV all day while joe is repeating republican talking points and ranting about biden/ libtards. I bet she doesnt miss that one bit.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I can't wait for Joe to come back and have reality set in - he's made very little off of this excursion. He probably thought it was going to be enough to last for months and he would be able to "take off the next few months from work" (if you call busking at TGI Friday's a job). Not so.
Thought he had christmas covered this year. I bet his bookings drop that time of year. No car for Layla. No plane trip for three to South Carolina for christmas. So he gets to watch Ant and Dawn get together without him again.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
He is going to return and it will be FoxNews on the TV all day while joe is repeating republican talking points and ranting about biden/ libtards. I bet she doesnt miss that one bit.
My favorite Moo Biden post was screaming about pistachio prices in a car.

Now it was a high end grocery store and Layla and couple of other kids were in the car while this happened.

Moo is Donald’s favorite type of pay pig, stupid, and nigger rich

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I can't help but think he'll get back home, sit around for a few months, have Carol bitching at him to take the trash out, sweep, etc. and the briny deep will call him again, having forgotten what it was like in an effort to get away from responsibility.

Probably arrogantly believe that he can do it better this time around, bring his own bath mat, and really get things to go his way, only for it to somehow be an even bigger disaster than this trip.

That's my hope anyway

Last edited:

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I can't help but think he'll get back home, sit around for a few months, have Carol bitching at him to take the trash out, sweep, etc. and the bring deep will call him again, having forgotten what it was like in an effort to get away from responsibility.

Probably arrogantly believe that he can do it better this time around, bring his own bath mat, and really get things to go his way, only for it to somehow be an even bigger disaster than this trip.

That's my hope anyway
I would be amazed if they have him back

Forum Clout
He'll never be doing this again. He's barely hanging on by a thread right now, and he still has to survive another month. Given the overall tone of his recent sad-sack, sentimental, weepy FB posts, Joe is broken, and sinking fast. Every cent he earns will end up going to the dentist and AT&T, and what then? Back to the Moose Lodge? Will his Steely Dan cover band project want a toothless lead guitarist? Will he even physically be up to the task by that point? These thoughts are no doubt clanging around in his stupidly-shaped head every night as he drinks himself to sleep with his stolen liquor. "My girls love me"..."I hope Ant remembers what I did for him"..."these songs always make me cry (sniff)"...he's losing it, and finding it harder and harder to slip back into his guitar hero delusions.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Man July is gonna be an exciting month. 10 year anniversary of Ant getting fired, 30 year anniversary of O&A, Jim Nortons new comedy album getting released, Joe getting off his cruise, and to top it all off, Nana’s new book comes out. Maybe will be one of our best months in a while sniff
Literally none of that stuff means anything.