• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph is counting down the month and 2 days he’s got left.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Also admits that this will be the last time he does any kind of cruise gig.

3DAAE7D4-471E-4602-93C2-125052C18718.jpeg

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
4 months away from your life, in a tiny cabin confined to a cheap cruise job for a total of $14,000 before expenses should obviously not be worth it to anybody, let alone someone in their late 70s.
Jesus, is that all he made? Considering he's stuck on the boat and is therefore basically always "at work," that comes to less than five dollars an hour lol.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Trying to make it sound like an adventure to enlightenment.

He doesnt want to return home and walk in the door to admit this was a bad idea and that he was wrong. He came up with idea to get a chunk of change for touring europe. " Easy money, anyone can do it". He returns with a huge dental and cellphone bills.

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Jesus, is that all he made? Considering he's stuck on the boat and is therefore basically always "at work," that comes to less than five dollars an hour lol.

The starting solo musician contract is available online, he confirmed he’s on it on Facebook,

3500/month for 35hrs a week, but with 0 days off. They schedule it so if you play late one night you get the following morning free and although he’s only doing a few hours on the clock a night, it would feel like you’re working non stop being confined there. Federal taxes are automatically withheld for US citizens, other nationals are expected to pay them individually.

Room and basic food is free of course, but you can pay for the nicer meals / drinks and the free entertainment is a DVD player in the room. WiFi is charged.

If he did this twice a year, he wouldn’t see his family for 2/3rds of the whole time and come out with what, 18-20k tops? If you’re 19 and have no responsibilities and you pocket the full amount in cash, it’s probably a cool thing to do if you spend your time on board fucking every single Filipina housekeeping maid/thai waitress/divorced milf guest on board in your down time.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
The starting solo musician contract is available online, he confirmed he’s on it on Facebook,

3500/month for 35hrs a week, but with 0 days off. They schedule it so if you play late one night you get the following morning free and although he’s only doing a few hours on the clock a night, it would feel like you’re working non stop being confined there. Federal taxes are automatically withheld for US citizens, other nationals are expected to pay them individually.

Room and basic food is free of course, but you can pay for the nicer meals / drinks and the free entertainment is a DVD player in the room. WiFi is charged.

If he did this twice a year, he wouldn’t see his family for 2/3rds of the whole time and come out with what, 18-20k tops? If you’re 19 and have no responsibilities and you pocket the full amount in cash, it’s probably a cool thing to do if you spend your time on board fucking every single Filipina housekeeping maid/thai waitress/divorced milf guest on board in your down time.
That would be hell for a 19 year old too, or for me at least. You're stuck there. Better to get a bartender job. Good tips and a lot of pussy.

I'm so happy Joe is so miserable

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
That would be hell for a 19 year old too, or for me at least. You're stuck there. Better to get a bartender job. Good tips and a lot of pussy.

I would never do it. You know they get treated like absolute shit by management, too.

I could stomach that when I was 20 and biding my time till I got a degree, and could go home and blow off steam, but getting talked down to in an environment you can’t escape? Fuck. The contracts are interesting to delve into.

If you get fired for gross misconduct they can just dump you at the next port they’re at, if you’re fired for performance they can arrange travel home, but you know they would always find a way to do the cheaper first option.

It sounds nightmarish.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I had considered it in my early 20s since I was a good bartender and saw it as maybe something to do in the non summer months (best time to bartend) but didn’t go through with it. Now at 38 I could never do it - but Joe is in his 60s so my god he’s gotta be ready to kill himself

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
I had considered it in my early 20s since I was a good bartender and saw it as maybe something to do in the non summer months (best time to bartend) but didn’t go through with it. Now at 38 I could never do it - but Joe is in his 60s so my god he’s gotta be ready to kill himself
I did it all through college. Free drinks, decent tips and plenty of women. Good times