• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Colleen Cumia back in court

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
At his age he should be checking his pension pot investments a few times a week, in between golf games and taking his grandkids out for ice cream. Instead he's annoying diners with his achingly mediocre music and begging for tips. Living the dream, Joe!
Oh, boy! The Yelp reviews for that tour are gonna be a fun read! Sassters unite!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
stupid ass moo cow Joe is bragging about it publicly
Do you expect anything less? He’s a fucking retarded boomer who has lived off of a $50,000/year handout for several years now, if not decades. He thinks he’s giving a tried and true musician’s take while expressing to his ballwashers: I DON’T FUCK AROUND.

In reality he’s just burning bridges and is an angry old man who will definitely not be bitching and complaining for several months while on his “cruise gig”. Am I right or am I right, @Gay Faggot. ?