• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Colleen Cumia back in court

G

FACT: ( aka, Maybe something your generation doesn’t know about….being obsessed with “FEELINGS” and all….😂)

80$ is about 5 bags of pistachios.
80$ is a tank of gas.
80$….is me taking my WIFE and 4 CHILDREN to dinner…(Something i DESERVE because I worked my ass off to get it, something your generation KNOWS nothing about :LOL:)

YOU don’t understand any of those things. Because you’ve never worked a job in your life, no less being a GIGGING musician who has to PLAY to “PAY”…(the bills $$$ 😉)

NO “GIG” = NO FOOD FOR KIDS

But you wouldn’t understand that, being a devotee to the “Brandon” administration…the only “contract” you SIGN is with this (illegal…remember the 2020 “election”?😇) government to get your “EBT” card in the mail.

And yes, I AM going to court to get that fee. Unlike the TERRORISTS you support (yes, “BLM” IS a terrorist organization🖕) I’m not going to show up to his pub and “threaten” , aka beat senseless… him into giving me my money. I’m going the LEGAL “route” like an AMERICAN CITIZEN. You may live in creepy Joes America where ILLEGALS do nothing and reap all the rewards….not my President. 😜 And guess what? I’m going to “win” the case…because theres a CONTRACT. No act of god and you “PAY”…thats the way it is.

Let me give you a little history “lesson” (something you obviously weren’t taught🤣)…Back when me and my baby bro ANTHONY Cumia were first playing songs we wrote one that “went somewhere”… A little parody called “Gonna Electric Shock OJ”…(based on OJ’s little “mishap”🔪…). When I PERSONALLY handed in the tape to a little known at the time radio host…the rest was “HISTORY” as they say.

Me and Ant had a CONTRACT then, from when we were KIDS (and dad would throw the “spaghetti” at the wall 🫣🍝) that if one of us got famous we would be ENTITLED to the others “hard work”…and thats the thing. It was “WORK” we put into it…we didn’t just “get lucky.” We laced up our bootstraps (or amp cables) and PLAYED GIGS for years in shitty dive bars for nothing…but we got somewhere (funny how a little hard work pays off, huh?). THAT contract was honored…no act of god, no “take back-sies”….just a MAN and his “WORD”.

The fact is is that this “club owner” broke the contract…he pays. 🤔 “PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY” , it’s something your people need to understand…
Hoo hoo, tell em, Sue!

Forum Clout
Selling his guitars/equipment for money, not knowing how to budget groceries, surface level understanding of how the world works in general but acts like a know-it-all, suing bar/club owners over what had to be at most a $60 gig: he lives like a 22 year old.

I get why he doesn't just get a full time job. Creating a CV could possibly be the most sobering thing he ever did.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
FACT: ( aka, Maybe something your generation doesn’t know about….being obsessed with “FEELINGS” and all….😂)

80$ is about 5 bags of pistachios.
80$ is a tank of gas.
80$….is me taking my WIFE and 4 CHILDREN to dinner…(Something i DESERVE because I worked my ass off to get it, something your generation KNOWS nothing about :LOL:)

YOU don’t understand any of those things. Because you’ve never worked a job in your life, no less being a GIGGING musician who has to PLAY to “PAY”…(the bills $$$ 😉)

NO “GIG” = NO FOOD FOR KIDS

But you wouldn’t understand that, being a devotee to the “Brandon” administration…the only “contract” you SIGN is with this (illegal…remember the 2020 “election”?😇) government to get your “EBT” card in the mail.

And yes, I AM going to court to get that fee. Unlike the TERRORISTS you support (yes, “BLM” IS a terrorist organization🖕) I’m not going to show up to his pub and “threaten” , aka beat senseless… him into giving me my money. I’m going the LEGAL “route” like an AMERICAN CITIZEN. You may live in creepy Joes America where ILLEGALS do nothing and reap all the rewards….not my President. 😜 And guess what? I’m going to “win” the case…because theres a CONTRACT. No act of god and you “PAY”…thats the way it is.

Let me give you a little history “lesson” (something you obviously weren’t taught🤣)…Back when me and my baby bro ANTHONY Cumia were first playing songs we wrote one that “went somewhere”… A little parody called “Gonna Electric Shock OJ”…(based on OJ’s little “mishap”🔪…). When I PERSONALLY handed in the tape to a little known at the time radio host…the rest was “HISTORY” as they say.

Me and Ant had a CONTRACT then, from when we were KIDS (and dad would throw the “spaghetti” at the wall 🫣🍝) that if one of us got famous we would be ENTITLED to the others “hard work”…and thats the thing. It was “WORK” we put into it…we didn’t just “get lucky.” We laced up our bootstraps (or amp cables) and PLAYED GIGS for years in shitty dive bars for nothing…but we got somewhere (funny how a little hard work pays off, huh?). THAT contract was honored…no act of god, no “take back-sies”….just a MAN and his “WORD”.

The fact is is that this “club owner” broke the contract…he pays. 🤔 “PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY” , it’s something your people need to understand…
Son you gotta use triple emoji

Hudson

Forum Clout
This kind of litigious behavior is obviously the last thing any business owner wants to deal with and stupid ass moo cow Joe is bragging about it publicly
Yep. Word will get out fast.....if you don't want to deal with a sue happy no talent, don't hire him.

I'm guessin' his gig was cancelled because of zero ticket sales. Only one person responded to the initial announcement and that was probably Joe.