• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Colleen Cumia back in court

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
524A57A6-4748-4E87-A592-82FA5785892F.jpeg
8ABD2B32-BCFC-42A7-BDD1-C5942CACDD2F.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
For the cost of two containers of pistachios you too can file a small claims lawsuit. Im expecting Joe to end up winning this just because it was so last minute and assuming he signed a contract or had a verbal one that holds up ( I think he did). It will also insure that he doesnt get hired by them again. So its just a one time payment to never have to deal with Joe again.

midwit

Forum Clout
It's kinda funny that he needs the money that bad.

But it's really fuckin' funny that he thinks he's an absolute scholar, patriot, and ballsy for doing shit like that.

You just know after he dropped off the paperwork and paid the clerk fee he had a beautiful moment to himself, "Joseph fucking Cumia doesn't take bullshit from ANYBODY!"

Forum Clout
It's almost adorable when a half-retarded amateur guitar hobbyist like Joe pretends his aimless, fat-fingered guitar noodling somehow represents a "business". "Well, I entered into a contractual agreement that precluded me from booking any other potential clients at that time"...no tubby, you talked the guy at the Clam Hut into letting you busk in the corner in exchange for a sandwich and some coffee.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
That nigger really wants that eighty dollar appearance fee
FACT: ( aka, Maybe something your generation doesn’t know about….being obsessed with “FEELINGS” and all….😂)

80$ is about 5 bags of pistachios.
80$ is a tank of gas.
80$….is me taking my WIFE and 4 CHILDREN to dinner…(Something i DESERVE because I worked my ass off to get it, something your generation KNOWS nothing about :LOL:)

YOU don’t understand any of those things. Because you’ve never worked a job in your life, no less being a GIGGING musician who has to PLAY to “PAY”…(the bills $$$ 😉)

NO “GIG” = NO FOOD FOR KIDS

But you wouldn’t understand that, being a devotee to the “Brandon” administration…the only “contract” you SIGN is with this (illegal…remember the 2020 “election”?😇) government to get your “EBT” card in the mail.

And yes, I AM going to court to get that fee. Unlike the TERRORISTS you support (yes, “BLM” IS a terrorist organization🖕) I’m not going to show up to his pub and “threaten” , aka beat senseless… him into giving me my money. I’m going the LEGAL “route” like an AMERICAN CITIZEN. You may live in creepy Joes America where ILLEGALS do nothing and reap all the rewards….not my President. 😜 And guess what? I’m going to “win” the case…because theres a CONTRACT. No act of god and you “PAY”…thats the way it is.

Let me give you a little history “lesson” (something you obviously weren’t taught🤣)…Back when me and my baby bro ANTHONY Cumia were first playing songs we wrote one that “went somewhere”… A little parody called “Gonna Electric Shock OJ”…(based on OJ’s little “mishap”🔪…). When I PERSONALLY handed in the tape to a little known at the time radio host…the rest was “HISTORY” as they say.

Me and Ant had a CONTRACT then, from when we were KIDS (and dad would throw the “spaghetti” at the wall 🫣🍝) that if one of us got famous we would be ENTITLED to the others “hard work”…and thats the thing. It was “WORK” we put into it…we didn’t just “get lucky.” We laced up our bootstraps (or amp cables) and PLAYED GIGS for years in shitty dive bars for nothing…but we got somewhere (funny how a little hard work pays off, huh?). THAT contract was honored…no act of god, no “take back-sies”….just a MAN and his “WORD”.

The fact is is that this “club owner” broke the contract…he pays. 🤔 “PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY” , it’s something your people need to understand…

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
FACT: ( aka, Maybe something your generation doesn’t know about….being obsessed with “FEELINGS” and all….😂)

80$ is about 5 bags of pistachios.
80$ is a tank of gas.
80$….is me taking my WIFE and 4 CHILDREN to dinner…(Something i DESERVE because I worked my ass off to get it, something your generation KNOWS nothing about :LOL:)

YOU don’t understand any of those things. Because you’ve never worked a job in your life, no less being a GIGGING musician who has to PLAY to “PAY”…(the bills $$$ 😉)

NO “GIG” = NO FOOD FOR KIDS

But you wouldn’t understand that, being a devotee to the “Brandon” administration…the only “contract” you SIGN is with this (illegal…remember the 2020 “election”?😇) government to get your “EBT” card in the mail.

And yes, I AM going to court to get that fee. Unlike the TERRORISTS you support (yes, “BLM” IS a terrorist organization🖕) I’m not going to show up to his pub and “threaten” , aka beat senseless… him into giving me my money. I’m going the LEGAL “route” like an AMERICAN CITIZEN. You may live in creepy Joes America where ILLEGALS do nothing and reap all the rewards….not my President. 😜 And guess what? I’m going to “win” the case…because theres a CONTRACT. No act of god and you “PAY”…thats the way it is.

Let me give you a little history “lesson” (something you obviously weren’t taught🤣)…Back when me and my baby bro ANTHONY Cumia were first playing songs we wrote one that “went somewhere”… A little parody called “Gonna Electric Shock OJ”…(based on OJ’s little “mishap”🔪…). When I PERSONALLY handed in the tape to a little known at the time radio host…the rest was “HISTORY” as they say.

Me and Ant had a CONTRACT then, from when we were KIDS (and dad would throw the “spaghetti” at the wall 🫣🍝) that if one of us got famous we would be ENTITLED to the others “hard work”…and thats the thing. It was “WORK” we put into it…we didn’t just “get lucky.” We laced up our bootstraps (or amp cables) and PLAYED GIGS for years in shitty dive bars for nothing…but we got somewhere (funny how a little hard work pays off, huh?). THAT contract was honored…no act of god, no “take back-sies”….just a MAN and his “WORD”.

The fact is is that this “club owner” broke the contract…he pays. 🤔 “PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY” , it’s something your people need to understand…
@Sue Lightning making @Gay Faggot. look like a LIBTARD