• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe's health continues to fall apart

Forum Clout
Lol Joe gets his first job in 40 years and it literally kills him.
It turned out that being an actual "professional musician" was way, way harder than Joe assumed it would be. Another retard discovers that Twitter and Facebook are not reality, and your social media bullshit doesn't carry over into real life too well.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Back in the day, the east coast was coke country, but "crank" was around, and as you noted, it was very much a biker-centric thing. It was always real trash, burned the fuck out of your nose, but it usually did the job.
Meth is alive and well, especially in San Diego. Growing up in the Northeast, you had crackheads. Out west is the equivalent, tweakers

Can’t lie, I did try it, but it just felt “dirty” if that makes any sense

Anyhow, when the Cumia boys were young, I’m sure Roe did not cook them healthy, and nutritionally sound food. That does catch up with you as you age

Forum Clout
Meth is alive and well, especially in San Diego. Growing up in the Northeast, you had crackheads. Out west is the equivalent, tweakers

Can’t lie, I did try it, but it just felt “dirty” if that makes any sense

Anyhow, when the Cumia boys were young, I’m sure Roe did not cook them healthy, and nutritionally sound food. That does catch up with you as you age
Oh sure, meth is bigger than ever right now, but in Joe's salad days, east coast meth was strictly a biker scene thing. Pagans, The Breed, sleazebags like that. It was either white and cut with shit that made it painful as hell, or it was that brown crumbly shit, which burned almost as much.

lowend73

Forum Clout
“Day 1 of an old school no sugars, no carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks a day and a lean green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years...Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like i’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass...

A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow...cold turkey. Just stopped at will.

If you follow this plan and get your body into ‘fat burning mode’ (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING...and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient. 😎👍 (No offense AIDS patients...) 😬

Goal - 210lbs

PS - I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’1 helps big time.”

Joe will be the only recorded case of scurvy in the 21st century