• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe's health continues to fall apart

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
My guess is either a dental abscess or a chest infection from the vents that pump out legionaries into his tiny cabin 24/7.

121353.png

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Awesome that the doctor treated him like a child and was like "Here's a fucking toothbrush. Start using it." The solution is pretty simple, Joe. Have better hygiene. All your teeth is falling out of your head and you're indignant towards the doctor? FN.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
My guess is either a dental abscess or a chest infection from the vents that pump out legionaries into his tiny cabin 24/7.

View attachment 204117
Haha hoo Lee sheeet!

Why the fuck would he post this? That’s not just a bridge. It looks like this fucker also lost implants. How fucked up are his gums? I bet he has tripled his booze intake while on this cruise and all of that extra sugar before bed just destroyed his mouth.

Btw, HE PAID CASH!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I knew he would have a medical issue but wasnt banking on his teeth falling out and some type of infection. I thought he would get a covid like illness. Amoxocilin is interesting. Ive only had it prescribed for strep throat but I know its can be applied for other infections.

Hes turning into The Fly

4eb53bfe-ba5a-4361-94fc-ffd91fc64458_text.gif

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Poor joe he’s going through what great grandpa cumia did in the 1800s. You can bet he arrived in New York toothless and bow legged, married the dirtiest hooker he could find and spawned the lowest class klan of morons ever seen.
Its nice of the doctor to provide him a toothbrush for that last remaining tooth. Seems like a solid troll move.