Joe's D Day

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Not saying that Joe is a liar, but the widow of a man who died on D-Day would easily be in their 90s, if not 100s.

Also the child of any man who died on D-Day could obviously not be born after 1944.

So this "son" who was born in 1944 or earlier is "middle aged"?
It's actually a true story and the guy was a pedophile who raped a 12 year old

It's quite funny seeing Joe go somewhere I went on a school trip in the 90s and it became top moment in his life. I have one photo of my trip. I had a huge bright orange puffer jacket. Fuck knows what I was thinking. I think he even went to the same German bunker I did but we could go inside it back then.

The video from the American cemetery on Omaha with him heavy breathing over the trumpet has shattered my ribs.

Jizz

Great pics feels like I'm right there

436517728_1480369196165363_2668532535582554079_n.jpg

TorpidSloth

It's quite funny seeing Joe go somewhere I went on a school trip in the 90s and it became top moment in his life. I have one photo of my trip. I had a huge bright orange puffer jacket. Fuck knows what I was thinking. I think he even went to the same German bunker I did but we could go inside it back then.

The video from the American cemetery on Omaha with him heavy breathing over the trumpet has shattered my ribs.
I also went on a school trip there in the 90s. Normandy is possibly the ugliest part of France, and we went before Saving Private Ryan came out so to a bunch of 13 year old boys it was about as interesting as going to Hastings and seeing the field where Harold Godwin was shot in the eye with an arrow. Highlight of the trip was James Thompson drinking a whole bottle of Calvados, needing to get his stomach pumped and then getting expelled as soon as we got back to school.

I also went on a school trip there in the 90s. Normandy is possibly the ugliest part of France, and we went before Saving Private Ryan came out so to a bunch of 13 year old boys it was about as interesting as going to Hastings and seeing the field where Harold Godwin was shot in the eye with an arrow. Highlight of the trip was James Thompson drinking a whole bottle of Calvados, needing to get his stomach pumped and then getting expelled as soon as we got back to school.
Yeah we went to beaux to see the tapestry there at the same time as it wasn't far.

Highlight of our trip was the head teacher who was on the trip with us getting angry at us running from room to room at night and walking the corridors in his y fronts and vest like something out of a sitcom.

Oh and all the knifes and those little bomb things you could buy as a kid in french shops. I wonder if that still goes on.

TorpidSloth

Yeah we went to beaux to see the tapestry there at the same time as it wasn't far.

Highlight of our trip was the head teacher who was on the trip with us getting angry at us running from room to room at night and walking the corridors in his y fronts and vest like something out of a sitcom.

Oh and all the knifes and those little bomb things you could buy as a kid in french shops. I wonder if that still goes on.
That's right, they sold flick and butterfly knives to children lol. I bought a butterfly knife on another holiday from France and brought it back on the channel tunnel. Would have got in such shit if we'd been pulled aside for one of those random searches.

TorpidSloth

I am assuming Joe just misspelled and got mixed up died with fought on. The son would be 80+ after all if it wasn't the case.

Veteran's having ashes spread at places that meant something to them isn't unheard of. A little weird though. Normally people like being left in happy places.

Taking a photo of a pile of ashes just dumped on the beach is fucking rude.
Exactly. "Darling, when I'm gone please scatter my ashes at the place where I experienced hell on earth and saw several of my close friends blown to pieces."

Tiger bangers! the size 10's were like sticks of dynamite!

Uh, OK. If this fictitious dad died in 1944, and we assume he was 20 at the time, he would have been born in 1924. So his "wife" had to be around 98 at a minimum. And this "middle aged" son, who presumably was conceived before his father was drafted and killed, had to have been born in 1943-44, which makes him 80. Nice try, though, Joe.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Nice hangdog expression with obnoxiously over-saturated green grass, stupid. It's like he's standing in front of a golf simulator screen.
What do you think he was mooing about to the geriatrics on the tour bus?

“It’s uhhhh something I uhhhhh always wanted to see, yeah, I’m ummmmm I’m kind of a controversial figure back uhhhhhh in Long Island but I uhhhhhh AM a VETERAN”