Joe’s bargain cruise vacation

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Aren't all cruises for trashy people? I've never been on one, but couldn't imagine wanting to be on a boat with thousands of strangers in the middle of an ocean. I just imagine a boat full of Cumias and Marions and you can't escape.
The only people for which it's acceptable to go on cruises are geriatrics. 80+ year-old folks who get a nice safe sight-seeing tour with alot of comforts and none of the hassle of planning their own vacations.

Anyone else who books a cruise is a dope. Morons with no knowledge of the world who actually think it's the height of luxury and not an upjumped daycare center for retirees.

G

I've never been on a cruise. How exactly does the payment system work? Do they have ATMs on the boat and you just pull out cash/swipe your card whenever you need to buy overpriced food? Is shit expensive on there? What happens if you run out of money, or do you have to prepay your basic necessities? I imagine a lot of the niggers don't expect that they would jack up the price of malt liquor when there is no competition as you are in the middle of the ocean.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I've never been on a cruise. How exactly does the payment system work? Do they have ATMs on the boat and you just pull out cash/swipe your card whenever you need to buy overpriced food? Is shit expensive on there? What happens if you run out of money, or do you have to prepay your basic necessities? I imagine a lot of the niggers don't expect that they would jack up the price of malt liquor when there is no competition as you are in the middle of the ocean.
I believe a lot of them include COMP'D breakfast, lunch and dinner in the package. Designated feeding times at the buffet. Again, ideal for old people.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller

From what I remember, food is all free. Mostly buffet-style but sitdown dinners with fancier options (I remember trying escargot for the first time).

When I was a kid you could have a "soda pass" that my parents were always too cheap to get, but if you made friends with another kid they could get you a soda. Mostly those cheap watered-down "juice" drinks.

I went on another one in college and snuck in vodka through empty shampoo bottles. Mixed the liquor with the free Lemonade and I was peachy. But for retards like Joe who refuse to game the system, yeah there's a cruise credit card you can charge drinks on and then pay your tab at the end.

BoomerSperg

The only people for which it's acceptable to go on cruises are geriatrics. 80+ year-old folks who get a nice safe sight-seeing tour with alot of comforts and none of the hassle of planning their own vacations.

Anyone else who books a cruise is a dope. Morons with no knowledge of the world who actually think it's the height of luxury and not an upjumped daycare center for retirees.
You forgot alcoholics.

My ancient parents love cruises so I got (and still do) dragged on a lot of them. Never carnival though because we're not poor 3rd worlders.

I spend about half my time completely shitfaced because I always get the infinite alcohol options.

It's not bad for people who hate traveling but love killing their liver.

Even though he's going in the cheap season I wonder what he's thinking, wasting money like this in a bad economy while the welfare stream is drying up. Maybe he wanted a 'final treat' before the rough stretch he's in for (the rest of his stupid life).
Joe sold some "collector" guitars and got all nigger rich. And, with Joe being Joe and all, he immediately set about on spending it as fast as he could, because the way he sees it, he deserves it after busking for ten hours a week for a few months.

Are cruises really trashy? Ive never been on one but my mom wants to do an alaskan cruise for her 70th birthday.
An Alaskan cruise would be decidedly less trashy. Alaska attracts people who are into the beauty of nature, animals, etc. Most cruises are filled with trash bags who are obsessed with baking in the sun all day, getting wasted on tropical themed drinks, etc. I guess what I’m saying is an Alaskan cruise should be good fun and have a more educated type clientele…and also Patrick Tomlinson is fat.

JebJoh

You forgot alcoholics.

My ancient parents love cruises so I got (and still do) dragged on a lot of them. Never carnival though because we're not poor 3rd worlders.

I spend about half my time completely shitfaced because I always get the infinite alcohol options.

It's not bad for people who hate traveling but love killing their liver.
I went on one cruise with the family, we got a room at 4 PM, the kids went to do whatever, I figured I'd take a nap and slept until 8:00 the next morning, I'd pay again for that night's sleep but I can do without the crowded pool filled with twerking lowlives and the extreme drunks everywhere