Joe’s bargain cruise vacation

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I’m not gonna lie to you dude, not sure how you’re finding an insult on that one. Why would you want to go when it’s 80-100? Especially when it’s 20 degrees where you’re from. Then pay more on top of that? Tarded then Tarded again. RE-TARDED. Out of all of his retardation this is probably the least.

Greygooser

Quietly now
I’m not gonna lie to you dude, not sure how you’re finding an insult on that one. Why would you want to go when it’s 80-100? Especially when it’s 20 degrees where you’re from. Then pay more on top of that? Tarded then Tarded again. RE-TARDED. Out of all of his retardation this is probably the least.
I get what you’re saying but Bermuda is typically windy. It’s very enjoyable in August, not so much around now. To be fair, it is a good bargain. I guess I’m just comparing to the days when little bro would buy them all suites on RC.

Gay Faggot.

I get what you’re saying but Bermuda is typically windy. It’s very enjoyable in August, not so much around now. To be fair, it is a good bargain. I guess I’m just comparing to the days when little bro would buy them all suites on RC.
Isn’t he on Norwegian? They’re not bad. Something tells me it’s still COMP’D by baby bro. I’ve also never been to Bermuda. I’m just saying he’s getting out of SHIT weather in a SHIT hole for a DECENT price!!! He continually gets ripped off. This is doing pretty well for him.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Isn’t he on Norwegian? They’re not bad. Something tells me it’s still COMP’D by baby bro. I’ve also never been to Bermuda. I’m just saying he’s getting out of SHIT weather in a SHIT hole for a DECENT price!!! He continually gets ripped off. This is doing pretty well for him.
That’s fair. Norwegian isn’t bad, RC is still considered slightly better. I went to Bermuda on NCL out of Boston, it was great pre-Covid. Not sure how things are now.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I was about to defend him on this one too. If I was going on a cruise I’d rather it be 70 which is fairly warm where I’m from.

Gay Faggot.

That’s fair. Norwegian isn’t bad, RC is still considered slightly better. I went to Bermuda on NCL out of Boston, it was great pre-Covid. Not sure how things are now.
Yeah I’m not a big cruise guy. I just remember Norwegian being one of the nicer ones when I thought about booking one for my family and friends. Carnival is what I’d expect from a cumia. Anthony used to rent the luxury shit if I’m not mistaken too. Joe probably doesn’t even have a balcony.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
He has to sail in shit weather for most of the trip though. Its not going to be enjoyable till they get down to at least Florida. 2 days there, 2 days back. 3 days of nice weather if you are lucky.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I didn’t even consider he was sailing out of jersey or wherever the fuck. That’s fucking awful.
Typical that a LIBTARD like you “didn’t consider” something 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

You lowlife FAGGOTS can’t stand that I’m having a GREAT TIME! 🎉🎉😎😎 while you’re all jerking each other off here, I and my BEAUTIFUL BETROTHED will be soaking up rays 😎😎🥂🥂🍹🍹 while my DAUGHTER goes to the ON-DECK POOL 🏊🏾‍♀️

You have NO UNDERSTANDING of the hard work that ME and MY BROTHER put in so that we can real the BENEFITS now. You’re all too busy MOCKING our success because of your apparent and obvious BITTER JEALOUSY. It’s sad, really 😪😓😢

With that said, I’m going to the upper deck to have a margarita. PEACE OUT, FAGGOTS!

#FJB #CruiserBoomer #SeaCow #SeaHag

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
cow-onboard-4.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Aren't all cruises for trashy people? I've never been on one, but couldn't imagine wanting to be on a boat with thousands of strangers in the middle of an ocean. I just imagine a boat full of Cumias and Marions and you can't escape.
Seems like the rubeiest way to tRaVeL.

Take a floating buffet jam-packed with rubes and niggers to the cruise line's company store 'destinations.' Have dinner with tHe CaPtAiN.

Seems a step below flying to a Sandals gimmick, summer camp for adult rubes. cAnCuN yOlO!!!!!

Yick