Joe styles himself as a "human jukebox"

G

Totally unrelated question but where should i start with the Dylan to really get into him?
Bringing It All Back Home, Highway 61 Revisited, Blonde On Blonde, Nashville Skyline, Blood on the Tracks, and Desire are all classic albums. But yeah probably Blonde on Blonde or Bringing It All Back Home for starters.

G

Bringing It All Back Home, Highway 61 Revisited, Blonde On Blonde, Nashville Skyline, Blood on the Tracks, and Desire are all classic albums. But yeah probably Blonde on Blonde or Bringing It All Back Home for starters.

Already listened to Highway 61 and Blood on the tracks before but those are the only albums i'm familair with. Maybe i should listen to these albums you mentioned in chronological order to hear and appreciate the progression in styles.

JebJoh

Why would anyone want to listen to him singing other people's music while reading the lyrics from an iPad? This is basically terrible karaoke and he is somehow proud of it. Also, nice sons of anarchy guitar strap, stupid.

The description is hilarious:
"One of the largest repertoires in the solo acoustic cover artist business."
So so so so so his catalog of songs is as large as the asberger's kid from Long Island who I saw in Albany last month who sat in front of a crowd and played every song that any audience member could think of for 3 hours without taking a break? Granted, he faked a few but who notices that sort of thing? He also did a bit where he wrote songs on the spot for people, you give him an idea and he'd make a song up about it, during the songs he'd work in questions "what kind of car do you drive" you'd answer and he'd work that into the next verse. Odd show, odd kid but a fun act to watch. To compare, I'd guess Joe can remember 30 songs on any given night, then he has to go home and write down another 4 or five to keep his jukebox stocked. I am sure this summer when he was doing his massive TGIF / Ferry tour he had no time to add songs and played the same 30 for 2 months straight. Plus, with Joe choosing the songs, everything you are going to hear will be boring old hits that most people have been sick of hearing since 1988. Another thing, since I am typing jibberish, why the fuck is there never a drunk who is just sick of Meatloaf songs? 40 years of this shit and every fat drunk in every bar in the US will stand up and scream along with meatloaf songs.

BootyJuice

3464F567-653F-4CBA-9A06-BF2D93076B2B.jpeg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
60 years perfecting an art and you're still just an annoyance in the background while people wait for the karaoke guy to show up so they can sing Ring of Fire. What does that tell you?