Joe styles himself as a "human jukebox"

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I really do feel kinda bad for Joeh .. at 65 or 70 .. whatever the fuck he is the dream is over. Anyone looking for entertainment isn't hiring some old cow even moose lodges or retirement homes. Besides a few pity bookings he can't get anything and the poor guy just wants to play his guitar and make a bit of cash. If his heart is really in the right place ( it isn't ) he should volunteer at rest homes or a local church that is to poor to afford live music. In that situation he would be welcome and I dare say respected.

G

I really do feel kinda bad for Joeh .. at 65 or 70 .. whatever the fuck he is the dream is over. Anyone looking for entertainment isn't hiring some old cow even moose lodges or retirement homes. Besides a few pity bookings he can't get anything and the poor guy just wants to play his guitar and make a bit of cash. If his heart is really in the right place ( it isn't ) he should volunteer at rest homes or a local church that is to poor to afford live music. In that situation he would be welcome and I dare say respected.
As soon as he crows, Layla is going to spend his entire estate bailing out and hiring a defense lawyer for her nigger boyfriend accused of rape and murder, who will then rape and murder her too. Nice progeny, stupid.

Why would anyone want to listen to him singing other people's music while reading the lyrics from an iPad? This is basically terrible karaoke and he is somehow proud of it. Also, nice sons of anarchy guitar strap, stupid.

The description is hilarious:
"One of the largest repertoires in the solo acoustic cover artist business."

There is also a phone number and e-mail address in the description. I surely hope nobody uses this for something bad:

1672041584011.png

1672041656913.png

1672041702614.png

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Nah, fuck this cow. He's a thief (bragged about stealing at work and beat the lie detector) a crack smoker with his mom. Drives recklessly, blames everyone else for his problems. He is a liar, he can't keep track of how many kids he has and can't keep the story straight about that pic of him with the black child.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Wagon Wheel, this pandering idiot. That's the worst song ever written. And Joe doing an acoustic version of a Santana song is priceless. The vocals aren't the draw, dummy.

Wagon Wheel isn't even a Bob Dylan song. His version is "Rock Me Mama" and it's three minutes of just the chorus over and over. It's a rough recording like he just put it down so he could remember it and put it in a song later. Old Crow Medicine Show took the chorus and made a song out of it which is Wagon Wheel. Then Hootie covered that and ruined it.

G

Wagon Wheel isn't even a Bob Dylan song. His version is "Rock Me Mama" and it's three minutes of just the chorus over and over. It's a rough recording like he just put it down so he could remember it and put it in a song later. Old Crow Medicine Show took the chorus and made a song out of it which is Wagon Wheel. Then Hootie covered that and ruined it.
Yeah, true. Either way, I loathe that song. I don't know if I ever had a night at a bar where I didn't hear that fucking thing. That and "Blue on Black"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Yeah, true. Either way, I loathe that song. I don't know if I ever had a night at a bar where I didn't hear that fucking thing. That and "Blue on Black"
Yeah it's the song that comes on and a bunch of fat girls squeal and start dancing with eachother and making a spectacle. I hear Blue on Black all the fucking time too. I don't think anybody in the world has ever heard another Kenny Wayne Shepherd song but he used to be in all the guitar magazines when I was a kid.

G

Yeah it's the song that comes on and a bunch of fat girls squeal and start dancing with eachother and making a spectacle. I hear Blue on Black all the fucking time too. I don't think anybody in the world has ever heard another Kenny Wayne Shepherd song but he used to be in all the guitar magazines when I was a kid.
That's exactly what that song is now. I remembered the other one that was ubiquitous, "Copperhead Road"

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He had only one post yesterday after his airport meltdown.

In hindsight I kind of feel bad for Cow. He was stuck in that shit condo while Baby Bro and Little Sis were having normal christmases with family and friends. I can’t even begin to speculate about what they are for dinner. Probably they ordered Chinese takeout and watched some dogshit movie while Joseph bleated on Facebook.

Kinda sad, really.