• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Rogan Hate Thread

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Marc Maron is just a bitter self-hating kike (redundant), who hates any comedian who is more successful than he is- Even with the success that he has had, he's still bitter at Jon Stewart and probably Louis CK.

He has a lot more history with Rogan. Maron was there during Rogan's very first set in Boston. He lectured Joe immediately after it and he still talks about to this day. Sam Kinison later took Marc under his wing and they got high together frequently. He sees Rogan telling stories about Sam and stealing his screaming act and it makes him seethe even more.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He has a lot more history with Rogan. Maron was there during Rogan's very first set in Boston. He lectured Joe immediately after it and he still talks about to this day. Sam Kinison later took Marc under his wing and they got high together frequently. He sees Rogan telling stories about Sam and stealing his screaming act and it makes him seethe even more.
Maron has some very funny Kinison stories.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Maron has some very funny Kinison stories.

He also has some about Bill Hicks, who Sam also mentored. It must hurt so bad that Maron started in Boston with Rogan, who later moved to LA and then Austin just because his entire stand up routine is copying the Texas Outlaws. And when Joe's podcast blew past WTF it had to hurt even more.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He also has some about Bill Hicks, who Sam also mentored. It must hurt so bad that Maron started in Boston with Rogan, who later moved to LA and then Austin just because his entire stand up routine is copying the Texas Outlaws. And when Joe's podcast blew past WTF it had to hurt even more.
Yeah, the opening of “Thinky Pain” has a great Hicks story. I’m probably Maron’s biggest fan here and I’ll even admit that he’s a resentful idiot.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
He stinks and I don't like him. His standup is really, really bad. Shockingly so-
I agree with the take that he was likely much funnier early on.

I saw him a few times live and he was OK. Maybe a laugh or two from me. But I got the feeling that his plan was never to do comedy full time but to take standup and go somewhere else with it like a podcast. And he got some TV/Netflix gigs that just didn't go anywhere.

He's just not compelling in any way because he's miserable no matter what.