• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Rogan Hate Thread

Forum Clout
Joe's actually very smart. He has a good bullshit detector, because he didn't have a dad! In fact a lot of these Intellectual Dark Web guys have no Daddy's, which makes them very quick on the draw, and not emotionally fucked up freaks desperately seeking validation from other men like some kind of submissive weirdo!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Basically the only JRE episodes I watch are the ones with Shane Gillis and Forrest Gallante. The last one with Shane, he actually ended up saying "We're literally just having the same conversations we had the last two times." And the last Forrest Gallante one, Joe started talking about the fucking bondo ape for the thousandth time. Forrest was like "Yeah, I know you love the bondo ape..." and ended up bluntly saying "We discussed the bondo ape last time." And Rogan just keeps autistically explaining the physiology of a chimp that may or may not have existed to a fucking zoologist. People straight up cut him off and tell him to change the subject but once he's started saying one of his little factoids that he's said a million times on the show, he HAS to get the whole thing out.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Apologies if a similar thread has been made before, but I just can't stomach this unfunny bald midget MMA fag anymore and his circle of ballwashers. Every podcast is just these talking points now:

"THE CRAFT OF COMEDY, YOU WONT GET IT CIVILIANS"

"JOE BIDEN IS OLD AND SENILE"

"COVID/LOCKDOWN/VACCINE TALK"

"SAUNA/VITAMIN D/MEAT DIET"

"AUSTIN/TEXAS PEAK OF FREEDOM, CALIFORNIA BAD"

"SHILLING FOR DESANTIS/FLORIDA THE LAND OF THE FREE"

"MMA TALK, CONSTANTLY MAKES ANALOGIES TO MMA"

"PSYCHEDELICS ENLIGHTMENT"

I am not even a bleeding heart liberal to be offended but it's just boring at this point listening to him regurgitate the same things regardless who the guest is. The worst thing is no one has the balls to stand up to him and tell him that he is not funny and call out his bullshit.
I like to goof on Joe but I can't help but like him. He's like that one retarded friend we all have.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I like to goof on Joe but I can't help but like him. He's like that one retarded friend we all have.
I get ya. I don't have any real malice towards the guy, I used to find his podcasts entertaining. But lately it's been real repetitive. Anyways i get carried away sometimes with my long rants.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
I only listened to the Louis Theroux podcast episode and various clips that get posted here. I can't imagine listening to him unless you're really into the guest. He's not funny or interesting and always seems half a step behind the guest unless it's some MMA dullard or other equally slow minded person.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
Anyone remember when Joe wrote an entire dissertation to deny the fact that he isn't gay even though it included several gay fantasies? It was in response to some guy who wrote him and said he thought that Joe was gay lol

Capture.JPG

gassers

Forum Clout

Fuck this meathead. I have visceral hatred towards him. Just something about him really riles me up.

I hope he gets cancelled or sued like alex jones.

gassers

Forum Clout
Joe Rogan is a good self made man who has gifted the world free thinking often at the expense of his own comfort and reputation. If you don't respect Joe Rogan you're literally a Disney+.
go shove your opinion up your cancer ridden ass. faggot.

you shit and piss 20 times a day, yeah i aint taking shit from someone like you anymore.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
go shove your opinion up your cancer ridden ass. faggot.

you shit and piss 20 times a day, yeah i aint taking shit from someone like you anymore.
If you have such strong opinions in life and you hate your life, a rational man would conclude it is time to question their opinions.

Joe Rogan is stronger than you, is a beloved cultural figure, and has his own shoes instead of having to borrow his co-workers for weekends. You have none of these things.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Rogan started the trend of comedians being considered “funny” because of their podcasts while their standup is shit.

Every comedian under Rogans wing who was groomed to success by him is an unfunny fuck.

Every comedian must now have 4 podcasts with the same trite stories and the only difference being the other comedian cohost.

I’m just scratching the surface. Rogan has essentially killed comedy. He’s a delusional fuck. He sits there and lusts over the physique of men while scoffing at the possibility he’s gay. His conspiracy guests eat his ass because he’s the biggest podcast and need to get their message out. His retarded UFC, WWE or body builder guests are a result of his homosexuality. His comedian guests eat his ass because he’s the biggest podcast. He sits in 5 figure ice baths which are just cold showers and thinks he’s unlocking unknown chakras. The man is the definition of living in a bubble

During one of the Opie and Anthony vs Howard tirades, one of them described Howard in a really good way which sums up the direction Rogan went: “Howard traded in being the biggest radio broadcaster for being the lowest hollywood celebrity.” Rogan sits on his shows and tries to be this serious interviewer who can interview North Korean defectors, scientists, conspiracy theorists, politicians, actors, i could go on. When this podcast started as Joe Rogan bullshitting around and it being primarily comedy based. Basically, he got lost.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Joe started talking about the fucking bondo ape for the thousandth time. Forrest was like "Yeah, I know you love the bondo ape..." and ended up bluntly saying "We discussed the bondo ape last time." And Rogan just keeps autistically explaining the physiology of a chimp that may or may not have existed to a fucking zoologist. People straight up cut him off and tell him to change the subject but once he's started saying one of his little factoids that he's said a million times on the show, he HAS to get the whole thing out.
I HATE how he starts sperging about animals when he has a genuinely interesting guest on who I want to hear talk about THEIR shit. If I want to know random facts about fish I’ll hit up National Geographic’s channel. But I’d really prefer to hear this guest’s perspective on something related to why we all tuned in.

It’s so autistic.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Rogan started the trend of comedians being considered “funny” because of their podcasts while their standup is shit.

Every comedian under Rogans wing who was groomed to success by him is an unfunny fuck.

Every comedian must now have 4 podcasts with the same trite stories and the only difference being the other comedian cohost.

I’m just scratching the surface. Rogan has essentially killed comedy. He’s a delusional fuck. He sits there and lusts over the physique of men while scoffing at the possibility he’s gay. His conspiracy guests eat his ass because he’s the biggest podcast and need to get their message out. His retarded UFC, WWE or body builder guests are a result of his homosexuality. His comedian guests eat his ass because he’s the biggest podcast. He sits in 5 figure ice baths which are just cold showers and thinks he’s unlocking unknown chakras. The man is the definition of living in a bubble

During one of the Opie and Anthony vs Howard tirades, one of them described Howard in a really good way which sums up the direction Rogan went: “Howard traded in being the biggest radio broadcaster for being the lowest hollywood celebrity.” Rogan sits on his shows and tries to be this serious interviewer who can interview North Korean defectors, scientists, conspiracy theorists, politicians, actors, i could go on. When this podcast started as Joe Rogan bullshitting around and it being primarily comedy based. Basically, he got lost.

This is why Marc Maron hates Joe Rogan so much. It's like a mirror being held in front of his face. They both started in Boston but never drew a dime as a stand up and only made it big because of their podcasts.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
This is why Marc Maron hates Joe Rogan so much. It's like a mirror being held in front of his face. They both started in Boston but never drew a dime as a stand up and only made it big because of their podcasts.
Marc Maron is just a bitter self-hating kike (redundant), who hates any comedian who is more successful than he is- Even with the success that he has had, he's still bitter at Jon Stewart and probably Louis CK.