• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Rogan Hate Thread

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Apologies if a similar thread has been made before, but I just can't stomach this unfunny bald midget MMA fag anymore and his circle of ballwashers. Every podcast is just these talking points now:

"THE CRAFT OF COMEDY, YOU WONT GET IT CIVILIANS"

"JOE BIDEN IS OLD AND SENILE"

"COVID/LOCKDOWN/VACCINE TALK"

"SAUNA/VITAMIN D/MEAT DIET"

"AUSTIN/TEXAS PEAK OF FREEDOM, CALIFORNIA BAD"

"SHILLING FOR DESANTIS/FLORIDA THE LAND OF THE FREE"

"MMA TALK, CONSTANTLY MAKES ANALOGIES TO MMA"

"PSYCHEDELICS ENLIGHTMENT"

I am not even a bleeding heart liberal to be offended but it's just boring at this point listening to him regurgitate the same things regardless who the guest is. The worst thing is no one has the balls to stand up to him and tell him that he is not funny and call out his bullshit.

Last edited:

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
His podcast had been going downhill since 2016 when he started with the repetitive talking points. The only thing consistent between then and now is the "craft of comedy" shit. From 2016-2020, he was also regurtitating lines about Fritz Haber, wokeness, why office jobs suck, etc.

Last edited:

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
His podcast had been going downhill since 2016 when he started with the repetitive talking points. The only thing consistent between then and now if the "craft of comedy" shit. From 2016-2020, he was also regurtitating lines about Fritz Haber, wokeness, why office jobs suck, etc.
True. He can make the culture wars stuff interesting by bringing in people from opposing views and having a debate, at the worst it will be political spergary but still better than the ballwashing circlejerk he has it now.

Last edited:

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
True. He can make the culture wars stuff interesting by bringing in people from opposing views and having a debate, at the worst it will be political spergary but still better than the ballwashing circlejerk he has it now.
One of the main reasons I found the O&A subreddit back in 2015-2016 was because the Joe Rogan sub was becoming an an unrelenting circlejerk for a hack overrated comedian. Haven't looked back since.

bombvest

Forum Clout
b7ueurg6h1ux.jpg

G

Apologies if a similar thread has been made before, but I just can't stomach this unfunny bald midget MMA fag anymore and his circle of ballwashers. Every podcast is just these talking points now:

"THE CRAFT OF COMEDY, YOU WONT GET IT CIVILIANS"

"JOE BIDEN IS OLD AND SENILE"

"COVID/LOCKDOWN/VACCINE TALK"

"SAUNA/VITAMIN D/MEAT DIET"

"AUSTIN/TEXAS PEAK OF FREEDOM, CALIFORNIA BAD"

"SHILLING FOR DESANTIS/FLORIDA THE LAND OF THE FREE"

"MMA TALK, CONSTANTLY MAKES ANALOGIES TO MMA"

"PSYCHEDELICS ENLIGHTMENT"

I am not even a bleeding heart liberal to be offended but it's just boring at this point listening to him regurgitate the same things regardless who the guest is. The worst thing is no one has the balls to stand up to him and tell him that he is not funny and call out his bullshit.
See I don’t listen to him so it doesn’t annoy me when I see his clips floating around on YouTube.

I don’t think I can watch more than a few minutes of it because it does seem to be repetitive. But in his favor I’ll say this: the few interviews I’ve seen him give it does seem like he lets people talk. He seems genuinely curious and even when he disagrees with someone they can get their viewpoint out. But maybe that’s just because I’m watching curated clips.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
The only ones I've seen and even slightly enjoyed were Paul Stamets and a that one Burr episode where he gets him together about the craft of comedy bullshit.
If he's with comedians it's awful, he talks about the "craft" but will hardly let anyone be funny.

Otherwise it's just the opposite of Tucker, where Tucker just makes that's same confused Boomer face, Joe has to act either incredibly shocked and enlightened or smug.

I think the last one I watched was when Stanhope was last on and it sucked so hard I quit early on and haven't even watched clips since.